• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem MexBank - MexGroup

I am having an issue with a company
Update

When Mexgroup contacted me about the situation at the first of March 2009, I started checking out the situation.

I reported to several of you (who contacted me) that there was indeed an investigation by the Swiss authorities and that an enforcement action was going to take place.

Hopefully, all of you have read that such an enforcement action did take place.

See Swiss Business in English: Police raid Geneva forex firm in fraud probe

I also stated that the name of the suspect company could not be released until after the raid. The name of the suspect company has been released (see articles). It is ACM (Advanced Currency Markets).

Are they guilty? That is up to the courts to decide.

Is ACM a scam company? They claim (Online Forex Trading | Currency Trading | ACM) to be one of the best Forex online companies.

What is ACM's position on the most unusual situation of 28 police officers raiding their offices?

I could not find a word about it on their website. Why don't they say something?

So far what I have said has been accomplished. More to come.

fraudprevention@mexgroup.com

Not honoring withdraw request

Is anyone having problems with Mex/Bank not wire transfering the funds you requested?

Thanks/ Murph

Searching for truths

My name is Linda Vivian Barnes. I am a court-appointed investigator from Montréal, Canada, engaging in collection of information of the Advanced Currency Markets // MexBank scandal. I will be traveling to the US, Mexico and Switzerland next week to search for the truths. If anyone has any leads or vital information on both sides of the story, please kindly share with me. Upon return, I will share my findings with you individually if the court permits. Thank you.

mailto:lindabarnes414@yahoo.ca

Searching for clues

My name is Linda Vivian Barnes. I am a court-appointed investigator from Montréal, Canada, engaging in collection of information of the Advanced Currency Markets // MexBank scandal. I will be traveling to the US, Mexico and Switzerland next week to search for the truths. If anyone has any leads or vital information on both sides of the story, please kindly share with me. Upon return, I will share my findings with you individually if the court permits. Thank you.

Searching for clues

Many viewers from this forum asked me had I any information to share. I am afraid I do not at this time. That’s the reason I am making this trip to the US, Mexico and Europe locations searching for clues. I have more questions than answers. If you do have some ideas as to whom I should be talking to or where I should be looking, please write again: lindabarnes414@yahoo.ca

Thank you for your time.

Creepy. I have lost money in MBFX as well. I put in a total of $15k, figured I'd just leave it alone and watch it grow. It had only been in my account for a couple of months and had grown to just under $16k, when our Dec statement came and I had a total of $27 left. I feel like the biggest idiot, falling for this garbage. I hope everyone involved gets caught and is brought to justice. Now, like the rest of you I wait for my update each Friday or Saturday, not even knowing if Mexbank/Mexgroup/MBFX, et al, are even legit and if I'm just being strung along. I'd like to inflict bodily harm on the moron that convinced us to join...and yet I count myself among the lucky ones because I personally know people who had a LOT more tied up into this thing than the $15-16k I had.

hello brothers and sisters. i'm taking an action tomorrow which is supposed to trigger an event between the 9th and the 15th of April. i don't want to upset my own applecart in the meantime, but we're all supposed to know more by the 15th of April. that is to say whether or not "they" are going to settle. they are "supposed to settle or counteroffer" by the 15th, roughly. it was hung up by that translation for a week or two, as you've been told. i will have some things to say about mr. winkler at that time, probably. and i have my own opinions about the whole thing, but i'm going to keep those to myself for now too. as you are aware, someone in chicago has taken legal action, and probably a state attorney is now involved, and you've been asked to cooperate with him and answer his questions. i'm hopeful tonight, after having spoken to my rep. is it true that at least one of you dealt directly with don winkler? i didn't know that was one of his functions. i thought he was a kind of broker between the bank(mexbank) and the reps.

Do you have any updates stew1art? I am also in Chicago and have filed for legal action against Mexbank along with complaints against Mexbank with the SEC and CFTC. If you would like to share info please respond.

Back