My trading journal : From 5 to 1000

hi,

Just quick update on my account. Increased my balance from usd708.73 to usd1000.30. Attached is my trades for today.

be back tomorrow

Attachments

• roboforex 02022012 1.gif
    roboforex 02022012 1.gif
    95.8 KB · Views: 12
  • roboforex 02022012 2.gif
    roboforex 02022012 2.gif
    93.2 KB · Views: 13
You doing good there bro ;), and I see you are trading exclusively on the known "devil" pair:p....BUT you would have done much better without those 5 largest 2 lot size trades which total usd576 (approx RM1,802) in losses :( ....that must be the "greed" and "overconfidence - cannot loss" factors coming into play;huh!

...And I see you have broken the cardinal rule of not to over trade:p

Well, keep up with the trade, and you should know by now what to do and NOT to do to safe guard your account;right!

All the best in today's trading!

=================

Forgot to mentioned that I have also been hammering the "devil" pair and also the AUD/USD on 2 of my live accounts...been pretty good trading so far.... at the same time, I am also on three Demo competitions (2 with FxOpen & 1 with Exness) and doing okay too....not right at the top 10, but under 50 positions from a field of 370 to closed to 2,000 competitors....plus I am keeping watch and closing & adding some more trades onto those 2 "top secret trading strategy" Demo accounts :p

Last edited:
yes bro,

your right, just over traded, after using the 2 lots size, I started to make more mistake, now I already lost 30% of my account.
traded for a total of 60 lots so far just for this week, almost complete the bonus min requirement which is 75 lots. :)
I reduced back my size to 0.5 see If this is ok with me.

good you re doing well with your real accounts. still got time for competitions and demo ?? must be very busy...

ok will update sooner..

bro,

bad news, just lost my account, bought 4x0.5 size at average 1.3150, and price went down to 1.3097. should avoid
that spike, I can save usd920. well have to try again next time. I think I should take some rest :). attached is my trades
for today.

Attachments

• roboforex 03022012 1.gif
    roboforex 03022012 1.gif
    93.5 KB · Views: 10
Haiyoh-yoh! Sory to know that bro!

But didn't you know the NFP was coming out today at a better figure??? With this being an election year at the USA, everything will come out smelling like roses. That's one of the key reasons I bet all my trades on shorts for EUR/USD & AUD/USD and have closed them all at good profits.
I am going in long at the 1.3066 area for EUR/USD...if it gets there! ...and shall take some shorts for AUD/USD when & if it gets back to the 1.0760 area.

Again, sorry to hear of your account'yah!

All the best!

hehe... good for you. it's ok, still got more time to go, I used my TP to short audusd right now. not sure if this one also
may end like robo.... let see

If you got in short at the 1.0770 area, you should be alright. I got in 5 shorts from 1.0766 to 1.0773 and have set TP at 1.0650.
Also I have some short pending orders set from 1.0778 right up to 1.1000 areas:p

Ok bro, I do hope you recover before end of trading session....and all the best!

Sorry to hear the account got blasted again.

I'm trading dime pips on a few hundreds account so my worst case scenario is about $15 USD on any trade and is usually about $8. It may keep you in the game longer to trade smaller until you get your rythm.

Well I think your honesty on this thread is really ballsy. Keeping a trade journal is a great way of tinkering with your strategy and figuring what can be improved on. You've got 10,000 views so people are checking in. Probably there are a lot of folks cheering you on that haven't posted. Hope you keep with it. Talk to you later.

Back