Plus500 bad support and scam (Maximum positions exceeded)

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

BCC90

Recruit
Hey,

I have been trading a few months at plus500 with a lot of deposits and withdrawels (withdrawels were always slow) In total I have had close to 1000 trades and Im breakeven

3 weeks ago i wiped out my entire account and deposited another $200 so my account balance was $220. When I tried to open a position I would get a message saying "maximum entries allowed exceeded"

After writing back and forth with the support for 3 weeks (10+ emails) the only respond I get is that the "senior team" is looking in to it. I then got fed up with having money there that I couldnt use so I decided to withdraw it. When I try to withdraw I get a message saying "minimum amount to withdraw is $230".

This meens I cant trade and I cant withdraw my money either. Meenwhile I just get the same response over and over that the "senior team" is looking in to my case. Horrible support..

What should I do? Deposit another $200 and then try to withdraw $430 in total?

Regards

I think they should allow you to withdraw if you are intending to close the account.

Is there minimum deposit is $200? if not, try to deposit just $10...

I think they should allow you to withdraw if you are intending to close the account.

Is there minimum deposit is $200? if not, try to deposit just $10...

yes it has minimum deposit which is at least HKD$1000 so it would be about USD $140-$150

Send in inquiry to the UK FOS and ask if a broker is legally allowed to do this.

Back