Plus500 suspicious!

I had deposited money in my plus500 account. After making a profit of 35k euros with Japan 225 in one position (the position was open for more then 6 hours), i tried withdrawing my money on 20/11/2015. I started to get anxious when 5 business days passed and when i still didn't get my money. So i contacted them for the fist time and they told me 'It takes 3-7 business days'. When the 7th business day passed, i contacted support again and they told me 'We have forwared your inquiry to the relevant department'. So i had to wait for them to find out what was wrong. A woman called 'Amy' responded to the ticket on Friday 3th december. She said the relevant departement was checking my issue. And then sunday morning, my account was restricted.. I tried contacting Amy again and ask her what the hell was wrong and she ignored me.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Contact them and give them a link to this thread. Invite them to come and explain why you can't access your money.

I forgot to mention that on 8 december 2015, my withdrawal was cancelled. So now my account has a equity of 60k. But i can't place orders nor withdraw it.

rocky1961

Recruit
I had deposited money in my plus500 account. After making a profit of 35k euros with Japan 225 in one position (the position was open for more then 6 hours), i tried withdrawing my money on 20/11/2015. I started to get anxious when 5 business days passed and when i still didn't get my money. So i contacted them for the fist time and they told me 'It takes 3-7 business days'. When the 7th business day passed, i contacted support again and they told me 'We have forwared your inquiry to the relevant department'. So i had to wait for them to find out what was wrong. A woman called 'Amy' responded to the ticket on Friday 3th december. She said the relevant departement was checking my issue. And then sunday morning, my account was restricted.. I tried contacting Amy again and ask her what the hell was wrong and she ignored me.
I was scammed by them as well don't ever let them trade for you!

bigdolly

Sergeant Major
I think it was quite expected that they deny you made your profits legally. That's why I recommend traders to split your positions between brokers and make moderate profits so your withdrawal request is not surprise for them.

yvan ostyn

Recruit
So i became a victim of plus500 too today. They decided to randomly restrict my account without even providing me the reason. Support is ****, they tell me their senior team is 'reviewing' my query. It's really weird, because i have made 2 withdrawals that were approved...

I have a screen of my problem.