• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Hi all of you , I'm an Egyptian & I need to contact you all to have a plan for what we r going to do but i think we have to make our plans but not in public right here . I've an account with 15500 $ and they have made my account disabled as i made my posts here before.

so we need to corporate with each other secretly not like that & by the way I live beside those addresses written for omari and marketology (very close, although it is for omari not the full address to reach him )

This is my phone no & E-mail :

Mobile no : 0020109281132 (including egypt code no which is 002 I think)
E-mail : abakyazid13@yahoo.com

Very good forexforme please keep us updated about your embassy action to let us all use the same way and got the same result
However I agree with bassem that we should co operate in privite
To have bigger chance

Even in private, be careful. Prime could fake all the document someone would need to claim to be another victim in order to infiltrate your group.

I would like to inform u that I found 4 members here in Egypt involved with prime with big money and I contacted them and we have a plan hope that it may help us to have any new info ...I still didn't find any one care to contact me , where are u guys , it won't help just keep talking here , we have as I said before to corporate with each other , contact each other and set plans to have our money back .Again this my mobile phone & my E-mail :

Mobile no : 0109281132 ( without my country code which is 002 i think )

E-mail : abalyazid13@yahoo.com

waiting for you I v made many posts here and in another thread so don't be afraid I'm not prime4x guy who want to deceive u so plz try to contact me to help each other more faster & secretly in-order not to let them take care of what we r going to do , omari may be in Egypt or any where around the world and we have members also from every where around the world this means that we have the chance to get him down so don't let it go , waiting for you all.

What is the idea to make group ,I mean how we can make that group and who will take the control ,it is very nice to make a group ,to co operate together
Any ideas guys
Pharaoh can u make that group and be the admin to control everything

Last edited:
I would like to inform u that I found 4 members here in Egypt involved with prime with big money and I contacted them and we have a plan hope that it may help us to have any new info ...I still didn't find any one care to contact me , where are u guys , it won't help just keep talking here , we have as I said before to corporate with each other , contact each other and set plans to have our money back .Again this my mobile phone & my E-mail :

Mobile no : 0109281132 ( without my country code which is 002 i think )

E-mail : abalyazid13@yahoo.com

waiting for you I v made many posts here and in another thread so don't be afraid I'm not prime4x guy who want to deceive u so plz try to contact me to help each other more faster & secretly in-order not to let them take care of what we r going to do , omari may be in Egypt or any where around the world and we have members also from every where around the world this means that we have the chance to get him down so don't let it go , waiting for you all.

are you at egypt . do you know we i can find omari and amr . they are at cairo because last year , my meeting with amr held at city star . they use manual deposit money to pay me sometimes ago . i have emailed you .

are you at egypt . do you know we i can find omari and amr . they are at cairo because last year , my meeting with amr held at city star . they use manual deposit money to pay me sometimes ago . i have emailed you .

plz anyone who want to contact me just has to write his e-mail and send mails from that mail too and he must have old posts here in forexpeacearmy about this problem by the way i v got something but i can't tell u anything here really and also any one who may contact me must not give any info here in public ( lets give omari & amr the biggest headache & I 'm ready for that even if they are in any place around the world.... we became more powerful than before guys & very close too)

plz anyone who want to contact me just has to write his e-mail and send mails from that mail too and he must have old posts here in forexpeacearmy about this problem by the way i v got something but i can't tell u anything here really and also any one who may contact me must not give any info here in public ( lets give omari & amr the biggest headache & I 'm ready for that even if they are in any place around the world.... we became more powerful than before guys & very close too)

I think We are so Close Bassem.:)
Lets hunt him

omari and amr, better you contact me now before its too late .

you owe me almost 20k usd again on one part . and another part you also owe me several money and risk .

you are egyptian , you cant run , trust me , even you run , you also have family and friends .

you have my email address , contact me if you want deal the way you like .

Back