• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Guys,

FYI, following is the chat transcript between my friend (MF) and the broker. Looks fishy to me :)

Ebrahim Crombie May 31 at 9:33pm Report
Hello MF, I am a Forex Trader with Prime4x and would like to share our trading strategy with you, Ebrahim.

MF May 31 at 11:20pm
Hai .. Prime4x is scam broker .. My money can not wd untill now ... Are still trading there?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ebrahim Crombie June 1 at 6:29pm Report
We are still trading and have a lot of money with the Broker. We do not believe Prime4x is a scam. Yes there are difficulties right now with withdrawal of money but this will soon be a thing of the past. Please do not loose any hope. The next few days will see a very different picture. I will stay in touch because I want to chat with you after everything is cleared up.

MF June 1 at 8:37pm
But my account can not trading now.... suspend... Î hope Î can trade again ...
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ebrahim Crombie June 1 at 8:41pm Report
You may just want to contact support@prime4x.com, send them a copy of your ID and proof of residence with your account number and ask them to unblock your account

MF June 1 at 8:43pm
☺ķ thanks for your advise, Î will try asap ..
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ebrahim Crombie June 1 at 8:44pm Report
You are most welcome

MF June 1 at 9:29pm
Î still can not open the web prime4x. What is web address for prime4x, you trade now?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ebrahim Crombie June 1 at 9:31pm Report
Yes we are still trading and very successfully. The web is still down...but it will be up very soon. For now, just use the email address to get you going again. Let me know how things are going.

MF June 1 at 9:41pm
If the web still down, how you can trade succesfully, imposible right?
Sent via Facebook Mobile

Ebrahim Crombie June 1 at 9:44pm Report
No! You don't trade through their WEB, you trade on their Servers.. and both Demo and Real servers have never been down

MF June 1 at 9:45pm
Όõ☺(*)°º◦☺◦º°(*)☺õΌ Î see, ☺ķ Î will try to email

Prime4x's website is now redirecting to marketology.us, a marketing website. A little digging shows some interesting connections between the two. I suspect the same owners are behind it.

Anyone tried emailing Prime lately to see if emails are still bouncing?

Marketolgy is website and hosting site ,so it doesn't mean that they are same owner , it make sense that domian already was taken after it got down

Hi there,

I've been with P4X for sometime now , and up until very recently I have had no reason to doubt them. At times they were slow with withdrawals but never the less they still happened.

I've now tried to withdraw again and after not being able to make any contact with the previously working details ,I found myself on your site reading all of this.

My account currently has over 500,000.00 USD in it and the EA's are still trading.

I live in Dubai and am more than happy to do the 'leg work' over here.

I am going to the police tonight to file an internet fraud case.

Any other info from you guys to try get these guys would be appreciated.

Regards

Junior81

junior81, I'm sure more people who had no problems in the past and hadn't withdrawn for awhile will be finding this and joining in. Please update everyone on what the Dubai police say. Make sure to give them all the info you can.

johanivan, thanks for verifying that the email is still down. Check it a couple times a week if you can.

In the meantime, I decided to look into this:

Marketolgy is website and hosting site ,so it doesn't mean that they are same owner , it make sense that domian already was taken after it got down

Marketology provides DNS services for Prime4x and their FaceBook page shows they made a P4X booth for a tradeshow. This alone doesn't prove any link other than having Prime as a customer. Not much more of an evidence trail that finding that Prime bought some copy paper at an office supply store, unless you contemplate "WHY?". I always drove my parents and grandparents crazy asking "Why?" to most statements when I was a kid. Still, thinking about why something is can be very useful when determining of something is significant or not.

Why would any sane hosting site point a failed company's website at theirs when that company has untold thousands of very angry clients? That's just begging for hate mail and rude phone calls - unless their response will be something like "We're so sorry. We're just the webhosting company. The good news is that we know of another broker that we're sure is much better. Let us tell you all about it."

Maybe someone should give them a call and ask what they know about Prime4x.

OK, this is still not proof, so let's dig deeper. :D

We've already got an address for Omari/Amary of "El Hegaz Street , Helioupolis Square , Cairo, Egypt" thanks to F-Man's new 4x Angels service.

This is backed up by the archival WhoIs record of Prime4x from 2008-06-09 that gives an address of Heliopolis Cairo, Egypt.

Now let's check the oldest registration for Marketology.us. I see a copy cached on 2008-09-27. That's almost 4 months after the record I was checking for Prime. The address is 21 Al Khalifa Mansour Safir Square, Heliopolis, Al Qahirah, Egypt.

Oh wait. Al Qahirah, not Cairo. Could this be unrelated? Happily, being a Pharaoh, I know that Al Qahirah is just another name for Cairo.

OK, I didn't really know that. I looked it up in Google. :p

The name and phone number on the registrations are the same.

I see two explanations.

1. P4X had such a great relationship with their webhosting guy that they followed him when he set up a new company.

2. P4X set up the company.

Either way, it's a very long term relationship and someone at Marketology.us knows a lot about Prime4X.

And, we've now got a street address in Heliopolis for some of our Egyptian members to check out.

Be gentle. The occupants may have changed or may be innocent family members or low level employees. A few friendly questions might provide a lot more useful information than pounding on the door demanding Omari be surrendered immediately. What is needed is for all the owners/directors to be taken into police custody.

Last edited:
I have to have all the docs I have translated into arabic , so that should be done by Sunday ( first day of the week).

Then I want to go to Barclays Dubai , as that is registered as one of their accounts and see where that takes me, with the police's help ofcoarse.

My trading platform is still trading but disconnects very often and trades are now being rejected ( off quote) for no apparent reason.

Keep you posted

Junior

So the latest is that Robert made contact with me on Friday at midday asking please to give him another 2 weeks as their website is being upgraded (something to do with licenses).

He said that his e-mail address would be working again by Monday.

He then guaranteed me that my withdrawal that I placed about 2 weeks ago would happen as soon as their site is up again.

I then asked him to send all of this information to me in an e-mail , which he said he would do.
No surprise it’s now Sunday without any e-mail or contact from anyone at Prime4x.

I've been to see the public prosecutor here in Dubai and they advise me that once I've been to court (hopefully Thursday) then they'll be able to expose the 4 accounts that they have with Barclays in Dubai.

Robert , when you do read this , I suggest you come clean and resolve these issues.

Junior

Robert told a bunch of traders their payments had been sent. Many weren't. He then promised payments by a new deadline. Still, some NEVER were sent. Robert promised at the FPA back in March that live chat would be back online in 2 weeks (in the same post where he said that Omari/Amary was being replaced by some fictitious guy with a Russian name). Instead, the website went offline.

It's just another stalling tactic to keep you from going to the authorities. Robert and Omari are probably getting very worried that people are getting too close to unmasking them and finding where they've got the cash hidden. It looks like they thought they made a clean getaway and now realize they left too many clues behind.

Make sure to get all that info to the right people in Dubai as quickly as possible. If somehow it turns out that this has all been some terrible misunderstanding (yeah, right), then they have nothing to fear from this banking info being released. If they are really scammers who are desperately trying to hide themselves and the millions they've stolen, they'll do anything they can to keep you from publicly posting it.

Hi
I have new info about the person how is responsible about Prime4x Website in Marketology Solutions. Welcome To Our Home Page
I found these info by searching the owner of LEADGATEFX.NET that was the white labe of prime4x.
He is in egypt too.
I found his office number and also his Cell Phone number.
I contacted him and he refused to give me any info About Mr Omari.
By the way I contact egypt embassy in my country and asked them how can I claim against Mr Omari.
They guide me for it and I'm in my way to complete it.
any way here are the information of the Person who is responsible about Prime4x Website in marketology.us

Attachments

• logegate.txt
    969 bytes · Views: 12
Back