Re: Liteforex Killed My Account 75181

Mr. Ireoba,

There are several facts to which I would like to draw your attention.

Greater percentage of my money was defrauded before March 25 through offquotes, requotes, timeout and reduction in leverage.

By the end of March:
Total deposit: 19944.00
Winnings: 2662.99
Withdrawal: 14650.00

In April:
Deposit: 1091.00
Losses 289.62
Withdrawal: 0

In May:
Deposit: 0
Losses: 10573.95
Withdrawal: 0

So, we can see that you were winning, not losing when you had poor trading conditions. Most of the losses happened in May, long after the problem with execution was solved.

What was remaining after that date was already in bad position caused by liteforex manipulations.

This is the most interesting part of the story. Your trading strategy was to close profitable positions and not to close the unprofitable ones. You thought that the price would return and you would close the latter ones with small losses. This is a dangerous strategy and one day, you reached the moment when you could no longer trade safely. The market moved against you and you got a Stop Out.

Was it the company’s ‘fraudlent manipulation’? No, the leverage was reduced several months before this and the execution was ok. Starting from the end of March you opened 68 new trades, and you had possibility to hedge them all (not mentioning that it was you who withdrew 14650 dollars, more than half of your account, which reduced your Margin significantly).

So, in this situation I cannot understand what exactly the company’s fault was.

Back