• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
This email add?

Prime4X, on 2010-05-12, claims to be regulated by the FSC (Financial Services Commission) in Mauritius under the Financial Services Act.

You can find the FSC on:

http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/fsc/index.html

Quotes from:

THE FINANCIAL SERVICES ACT
Act No. 14 of 2007
Date in force: 28th September 2007
(Consolidated version with amendments as at 30 July 2009)

The Act says the following:

32. Protection of consumers of financial services and financial products
(1) .......
(2) Any consumer of a financial product or of financial services who is
aggrieved by any act or omission of a licensee may make a
complaint in writing to the Commission.
(3) .......
(4) .......
(5) The Commission shall, where possible, give a reply to the
complainant within 3 months as from the date it receives the
complaint.
...and so on...

ON THE FSA SITE, I CAN NOT FIND PRIME4X IN THE REGISTER OF LICENSED COMPANIES.

Unfortunately, the FSC does not publicise their e-mail address.

QUESTION TO FPA: Do you have easy access to the FSC, can you find out about the license?

QUESTION TO FPA: Many investors on this forum will have difficulties writing a letter in English. Would it make sense to help them by drafting a standard letter and publish it here?

Ben, I googled and then came up with this email address for FSC: fscmauritius@intnet.mu or support@fscmauritius.org

Tel : (230) 403 7000, Fax: (230) 467 7172

Last edited:
So whose turn is it to win the Prime4x lottery this week? Perhaps maybe just one or two people gettng paid, right?

Surprisingly, in the Prime4X Reviews Folder/live discussion there is a post by Forexllc, UAE saying:
Date of Post: 2010-12-08
Review: i get my withdrawal request on $100,000 and $50,000 without any delay or problem. proof are available cause i receive my fund via bank transfer and the statement is best proof for this issue,
i have no problem with prime4x till now.
best wish for this broker and their clients.

Can FPA confirm this post is genuine?

I can confirm that the post came from the UAE and that it didn't trigger any of the usual review spammer screening tools my Review Moderation Team uses. Under the circumstances, I personally won't believe it unless the reviewer shows the banking records to prove it.

I am aware of one or two small payments being made. I'm still waiting for confirmation of any significant payments.

I can confirm that the post came from the UAE and that it didn't trigger any of the usual review spammer screening tools my Review Moderation Team uses. Under the circumstances, I personally won't believe it unless the reviewer shows the banking records to prove it.

I am aware of one or two small payments being made. I'm still waiting for confirmation of any significant payments.

Lieutenant: I am trying to contact Forexllc but this is not possible throught the regular forum mechanisms. Is there a way to contact this member and ask him for a clarification? If this is a fake report by a Prime4X friend, we would all like this to be unveiled I think.

Reviewers don't usually leave contact info.

Based on no one else reporting any significant payments, I've had a note added to that review stating that it is probably false. The reviewer is welcome to contact the FPA and show that the review is true.

Update 13 December 2010

Finally my 1000usd withdrawal from Prime4x trading account 49902 is received on my bank account!!
Thanks to Mr Bill from FPA and Mr.Robert from Prime4x.

My withdrawal request is on 21 October 2010

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back