• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 13 December 2010

Finally my 1000usd withdrawal from Prime4x trading account 49902 is received on my bank account!!
Thanks to Mr Bill from FPA and Mr.Robert from Prime4x.

.....Congratulations but when did u send them your request ?

.......but would you help us plz & tell us how to contact mr robert or mr bill

.............waiting for your help sir

.....Congratulations but when did u send them your request ?

.......but would you help us plz & tell us how to contact mr robert or mr bill

.............waiting for your help sir

Hi Bassem, I have edit my previous post to add the withdrawal request date.
I request on 21 October 2010. So long hah ?!
I have contacted them by email.

Unbelievable

I can hardly believe that mr.haditoshinakata received his usd on his bankaccount.

Me and lots of others are also trying to get their money back, till now whithout any positive result. Of course I am a bit jealous but I am asking myself why did he wrote his message in such a big font size. Is it all true and honost?

I can only guess

My account nr. 73460

I have got an email of Mr Omari dated December 2, he wrote to me: “I will check your complain and will be solved in 48 hours”.

The account department was sending the following day this email : We would like to notify you that we will check with our bank to find out the reason for this delay and as soon as we get any further information we will inform you .

The 7th of December I wrote a mail to mister Omari that the 48 hours were passed and that I am still waiting for the withdrawal from my Prime4x account 73460 on august 17th time 11.29 hour Usd 1200 AND the balance of my Prime4x account EUR 655.
The same day Mr. Omari replied: So you need two request: One with 1200 usd and the other is with 665 eur.

December 8, I wrote Mr Omar that this is correct.

Since then it is quiet and I have heard nothing. I really don’t know if Prime4x is doing something for me. I can only guess

Robert made a 48 hour promise. Omari later said "48 business hours." I hope he meant 2 business days and not 6 business days of 8 hours each.

Omari claims to have just added 6 more people to process withdrawals. He asked for 2 weeks to get payments made. I told him he has 19 people who were supposed to already be paid by Monday or Tuesday.

I have told Omari that I want proof of all of the 19 traders who got the 48 hour promise from Robert being paid today. If you are one of them, post here in about 20 hours and let everyone know.

Can a crew of 6 employees process 19 withdrawals in one day or not? Can they even process 1 or 2? We'll all know very soon.

Hello,AsstModerator. i think that confirmation of AsstModerator is necessary, report of the third person(AsstModerator) have everyone believe.
could you write info of 19 traders here?
for example,account name of FPA ,account number of P4x, amount , and who received money,of course,within info written this FPA thread.

my account number 71068.
my amout 9000 USD.
im wating for more than 5 month since 0701.
me and other member dont receive money yet.
i hope everyone get own money.

I am starting to believe that Prime4X is operating a withdrawal lottery in stead of a decent brokerage. Can mr. Omari explain here what his policy is when picking customers to be payd? In the same post, he may also want to advise on the speed at which he is planning to pay his customers. One per week, may be two?

MR OMARI, YOU ARE NOT OPERATING A PONZI SCHEME, ARE YOU? Remember Bernie Madoff. Any how, if you are, this is bound to fail. With the growing anger of your creditors/customers and the negative advice published by ther FPA, your influx is going to dry up. If the **** must hit the fan, let it be done and over with quickly.

I can hardly believe that mr.haditoshinakata received his usd on his bankaccount.

Me and lots of others are also trying to get their money back, till now whithout any positive result. Of course I am a bit jealous but I am asking myself why did he wrote his message in such a big font size. Is it all true and honost?

I can only guess

The only reason I used such a big font is only for get attention.
So that other could aware about their withdrawal.
Please be inform that I am a honest person, yes I am!
And I am not play a game with Prime4x, I still have 5500usd balance with them.

Let me give you the screen shoot of my internet banking bank account, payment from Prime4x on 10/12 amount 980usd, my withdrawal was 1000usd reduced by 20usd of bank charge, the amount is on IDR currency not in USD because it automatically convert by my local bank.

1072uzr.png

I don't know too if they play with ponzi scheme or have filtering priority on withdrawal by amount, it is just still not clear why lot of trader still not received their withdrawal.

The only reason I used such a big font is only for get attention.
So that other could aware about their withdrawal.
Please be inform that I am a honest person, yes I am!
And I am not play a game with Prime4x, I still have 5500usd balance with them.

So, u are the lucky one this week who gets to win the Prime4x withdrawal lottery, huh? I tot it would be Fumufumu. Congrats!!!

Prime 4x Is A Real Scam

THANKS FPA FOR HELPING OUT. MY $16,000 WITHDRAWAL IS STILL 'IN THE AIR' AS IT WERE.

ACCOUNT NO: 60626
WITHDRAWL: $16,000
WITHDRAWAL DATE: 02/08/2010

THIS AMOUNT WAS DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT ON THIS DATE AND TILL NOW I AM YET TO RECIEVE IT. I HAVE SCORES OF PROMISES FROM MR. OMARI ABOUT PAYING. BUT I HAVE NOW COME TO REALIZE HE DOES NOT INTEND TO FULFIL THEM
BELOW ARE EMAIL EXCER "omari@prime4x.com" <omari@prime4x.com>View Contact
To: Andrew Adegbe <aadegbe@yahoo.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear mr andrew

We are not taking it on easy as you think all the matter is regarding the banking system updates and the management changes which make the delay and I apologies for u and really u don't need to cost your self more money by travling to any where your money will come to your hand without any doubt
Regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 01:54:44 -0800 (PST)
To: <omari@prime4x.com>
Subject: Fw: WHERE IS MY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hello Mr. Omari,
I am suprised you are taking such an important issue lightly! You dont seem to realize what an official complain to the Police and Government in Mauritius will do to your company's reputation. Or perhaps you are calling me bluff? Gentlement like us dont want to be the first to 'light up a fire'. You have made enough money with my funds just give it back to me. Coming over to Mauritus will cost me money but if and when i decide to come over i will make a lot of noise. PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for the last time send me my money. I dont want to waste my time sending mails anymore, this will be the very last time

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 10:03:08 PM
Subject: Re: WHERE IS MY MONEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Mr andrew

I want u to understand that am still on the promise but if u check the muslim country u will find that muslimes have feat now and our bank in dubai is closing till next sunday so I kindly ask u only to wait this week and after that you are free to make what u want to do
Regards

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 12:58:40 -0800 (PST)
Cc: <joe.adams@prime4x.com>

Ok guys i think I am not getting anywhere with trying to be a gentleman about this. At least i tried to understand with you. I will be making a formal report through the Mauritius Embassy in Nigeria to the Police in Mauritius. Plus I am going to personally visit Mauritius and sue for breach of trust. You are making me do this but when i start i have to see it through to the end.

Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 12:03:15 PM

Sure and thanks for your mail
Regards

Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 03:01:38 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
Just a gentle reminder of our agreement below. I am yet to recieve any money from you till date. Lets be gentlemen here and avoid anything that can cause irrepairable damage.

Monday 15th will be the last day i will have to wait for my money.
Cheers

Sent: Tue, November 9, 2010 12:26:49 PM

Thank for your that mail
And before that time u will get it
Regards

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 03:24:19 -0800 (PST)

I know you guys are in business and involvement of a third party in this matter may affect you adversely but you leave me with no option as it is.

You paid some of your customers in Nigeria even in the month of Septem 2010 but you have chosen to ignore me and withhold my funds since June 2010 that i put in the request and you deducted my $16000.

I have your address in Mauritius and I can get a visa to Mauritius quite easily. I am giving you between now and the 15th of this month during which i will return back to Nigeria from my holiday in the UK. If i do not get my $16k plus the small interest you promised, i will surprise you and dont blame me for it.

Consider this a last warning from a good customer, willing to do business with you if you decide to turn a new leaf. A stich in time saves 9 its a wise saying.

Andrew Adegbe

To: omari@prime4x.com
Sent: Thu, November 4, 2010 5:16:57 PM

Dear Mr. Omari,
Since it is clear your company is not serious about refunding my money, i have decided to contact necessary third parties on this matter and am sure you will recieve a notice from them soon.

Sent: Tue, November 2, 2010 12:23:25 PM

Dear mr andrew

Am really appreciate your patient
And I want you to know that am still on my word that u will get the money soon we are finalizing the banking system soon and I need u to keep trust on me and I ll never make u down
Regards

Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 06:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again Mr. Omari,
We have entered the Month of November now by my own calendar. What is the plan for the payment of my money?

Sent: Sat, October 23, 2010 2:32:59 PM

Dear mr andrew

Am sorry about the delay of the reply I know that u won't belive what I will say but my role is to say what will gonna happen

Prime forex changing the banking system and the bank account dueto
Regulation issues

Which make the problem of delay happen and a lot of clients panic and put prime under more pressure

So this is our fault and no one else fault

But am still on my word that the company will deliver your money along with small interest for this delay that happen

We was expecting to finish all this delay before 16 oct but we didn't meet that date so we expect to finlize this issue by the end of the next week so u will be able to have your funds with the intrest before end of oct

Am always here to answer your request and questions
Regards

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 11:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Omari

Tommorrow is the last day of this week and i am yet to recieve any money or transfer copy! how is it that you promise so easily yet you have no intention of meeting it? what manner of person are you? i know what you guys are doing and someday your game will be up. like the popular saying ''its many days to a thief but one day for the owner''. the strong arms of the law will catch up with you guys, someday soon.

Sent: Mon, October 18, 2010 8:08:47 PM

Mr andrew

U didn't wait for nothing the money will be wired thru this week and u will get the transfer copy as well
Regards

Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:05:37 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mr. Omari,
Today is 18th and I hav not recieved this money. What now Mr. Omari? for how long is this deception going to last? after all the assurances you gave to me I am really surprised it was all a farce.

Mr. Omari what nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?

To: omari@prime4x.com
Sent: Wed, October 13, 2010 7:46:52 PM

Hello Mr. Omari,

It now just 2 days away and you promised it will be before October 15th. What now?

Sent: Fri, October 8, 2010 2:52:11 PM

Still on belive me
Regards

Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 06:50:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mr. Omari,
Just a reminder that your 15th October date is at hand. Hope i can still bank on your 'promise'?

Sent: Wed, September 22, 2010 8:49:56 AM

Promise

Cash is not possible
Regards

Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 00:47:59 -0700 (PDT)

If Bank is the problem are they no other ways of send it down to me, say by cheque or i can even fly down and pick my cash up.

Anyway, that is within 3 weeks from today!

Can i take your word this time? not like all the other times you promised right?

Sent: Wed, September 22, 2010 8:38:41 AM

Ok I understand

To be honest we are chaning our banks so by the end of next week every thing should be in the right positions
Before 15 oct u will get the money not after
Regards

yOUR HELP WILL TRUELY BE APPRECIATED. I HAVE A FEW THOUSAND DOLLARS LEFT WITH THEM THAT I AM STILL TRADING ON NOW.
REGARDS

Hello,AsstModerator. i think that confirmation of AsstModerator is necessary, report of the third person(AsstModerator) have everyone believe.
could you write info of 19 traders here?
for example,account name of FPA ,account number of P4x, amount , and who received money,of course,within info written this FPA thread.

Yes AsstModerator, I think it will be easy if you paste the 19 accounts Prime4x said they were working on to make them receive their money so we know where we stand. Xmas is around the corner and I need my money to process certain monetary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back