• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes AsstModerator, I think it will be easy if you paste the 19 accounts Prime4x said they were working on to make them receive their money so we know where we stand. Xmas is around the corner and I need my money to process certain monetary stuff.

I would say that Prime4X has forfeited all credits and understanding. Nothing should stand in our way to nail them and make their failure public. Let's get this list out!

What strikes me the more is that Prime4X deducts the requested amount from one's trading account and does not transfer the money. That's double cheating.

The post by Andrew01 shows the true genius of mr. Omari. His list of excuses seems to be endless.

Hello mr. Omari, decline the claims or pay instantly.

Vincent and Prime4x

Does any one know how Vincent Whiting and Prime4x finally settled since we can't get to read from him here or his site anymore - prime4xscam.com?

I noted that mr. Omari is entangling himself in his lies.

This is what he wrote to me on 2010-11-24: "And also kindly note that we closed barclays dubai since 11th of this month so it is obvious we will not use it ".

This is what he wrote to Andrew01 on 2010-11-15: "I want u to understand that am still on the promise but if u check the muslim country u will find that muslimes have feat now and our bank in dubai is closing till next sunday so I kindly ask u only to wait this week and after that you are free to make what u want to do".

So, he ends his account with Barclay's in Dubai on November 11 and pretends on November 15 that the delay of Andrew's money is caused by a Bank Holiday at Barclay's Dubai!

No answers from Prime4x

Yesterday, this morning and late in the afternoon I send mr Omari en mr Robert emails with the question when my complains will be solved. But no answer at all. They do'nt answer.

My next step will be following Andrew01's example and file a complaint through the embasssy of Mauritius.

account 73460

max early next monday

When I was posting my forming reply, mr Omari mailed me the following:
The problem should be solved by max early next monday.
Date of today: 14th of December 2010.

Unfortunately I have two problems so I will mail him back that solving one problem is not enough

I'll keep you inform

account

When I was posting my forming reply, mr Omari mailed me the following:
The problem should be solved by max early next monday.
Date of today: 14th of December 2010.

Unfortunately I have two problems so I will mail him back that solving one problem is not enough

I'll keep you inform

account

you are waiting for about 8month,So terrible!!!!
2-3 peaple get money,why gould dont get receive yet?
and mr Omari mailed you,Prime4x give the date, and Prime4x is delaying to pay.next monday ?! no, now!

hello,PRIME4x, pay money to gould now!

hello,FPA investigation,AsstModerator

hello,FPA investigation,AsstModerator,
i hope FPA do take severe attitude,and if FPA can, please contact Prime4x everyday,and comment report here.
if the third person (FPA) doesn't take a severe attitude, it doesn't end for a long, long time,and it will be increasing victim.

Prime4x are liars!

Yes AsstModerator, I think it will be easy if you paste the 19 accounts Prime4x said they were working on to make them receive their money so we know where we stand. Xmas is around the corner and I need my money to process certain monetary stuff.

Pls, how do we get to know the list? Am sure these Prime4x staff are lying through their teeth. And again, are you guys still trading while u await the withdrawals?

Last edited:
where are you FBA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pls, how do we get to know the list? Am sure these Prime4x staff are lying through their teeth. And again, are you guys still trading while u await the withdrawals?

I'm still trading till know hope that this nightmare ends by the end of this month but i wonder ......what's the role of FBA here with this case ???? I don't see anyone in FBA helping us ......why they stopped contacting Mr omari ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back