• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Dr. Omari,

Yesterday I received a second withdrawal of $290 from my account 75763. I requested the withdrawal one week ago. Before this I received a withdrawal of $1800 although I had to wait for one month. Thanks to Dr. Omari he processed my withdrawal quickly.

I'm still trading. As I posted before, my earlier two withdrawals succeeded, although the first one took many weeks and many e-mails and many posts...

Yesterday, I made another withdrawal.

Last edited:
I'm so happy i ve received today on liberty account my money 381$ ....thanx to Mr.omari many thanx to him as he helped me and sent me my money requested in 22/11/2010 hope all of you to have no problems with withdrawals and wish all of you to be paid as me ......Finally i hope you prime4x return back again as one of the best forex brokers again and not to return back to withdrawal problems anymore.

Dear Mr Omari: account 15230 withdrawal

Dear Mr Omari,

I am Mohamad Yusoff from Malaysia.

I need your kind help and assistance to withdraw my fund from my trading account.

I have requested the withdrawal on the date stated below but until now, I have not received any amount.

Here is my account details:

My account no: 15230.
Amount: 8769usd
Withdrawal method: using LR
Time and date of withdrawal: at 11:14am on 3-8-2010

I am looking forward to your professional assistance in attending this withdrawal issues.

I will update the progress in this thread from time to time.
Thank you.

I'm so happy i ve received today on liberty account my money 381$ ....thanx to Mr.omari many thanx to him as he helped me and sent me my money requested in 22/11/2010 hope all of you to have no problems with withdrawals and wish all of you to be paid as me ......Finally i hope you prime4x return back again as one of the best forex brokers again and not to return back to withdrawal problems anymore.

You too have won the lottery?

Congratulations

Account No.: 10627
Withdrawal amount: 4900$.
Withdrawal date: 7 Oct 2010.

Congratulations for everyone receive his withdrawal request.
Sound like still there is hope to hear from Mr. Omari or any one from Prime4x to say something or even to answer our ignored mails as a minimum respect for their clients.

I don’t like to be rude but I'm really disappointed with prime4x.

hi PRIME4X,

my acc no 15000. just requested withdrawl usd2000 by LR (13th december). hopefully be paid very soon. :mad:

=========================================================

email received from prime accountant:

"Accountant Dept" <accountant@prime4x.com>
View contact details
To:
"i i" <@yahoo.com>

Dear sir

We would like to notify you that your withdrawal request will be processed shortly.

Best Regards,

Accountant Department
Prime Forex Investment

2010-12-14: Requested withdrawal EUR 400. E-mail to mr. Omari. His immediate response: "today or tomorrow".
2010-12-16: No sign of any action. Sent an e-mail to mr. Omari to remind him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back