• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime4x claims that can't get TT copies because bank wires are done online. So far, they haven't provided any of the tracking and confirmation numbers that would be associated with an online transfer.

If Prime says they've wired money, ask for tracking information.

Some of those people promised payments in 48 hours have been paid. It looks like the promises to the rest of those people have been broken again. The FPA is giving Prime4x until the close of business in Dubai Monday, December 20th to complete all of those payments. For anyone where the money is supposed to be in transit, tracking information will be required.

If Prime4x can't pay 19 people in 3 weeks, then I have no confidence that they'll ever get the bulk of people payed.

Omari, Amr, Robert,
Can your company do 19 payments in 3 weeks?

It was very easy for Prime4x accepting my deposits when I blew my previous capital. But now that I made little profit, it’s becoming hard to send my money to me. It seems Prime4x is out to ruin my Xmas. Pls send my $900. Account no is 10678. Withdrawal Request has been pending since Oct 27!!!

I've received my withdrawal money yesterday 381$ using liberty with the help of Mr omari

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 07:05:51 -0800 (PST)
To: <omari@prime4x.com>
Subject: Re: Hi

Thank you so much mr.omari for your effort and care for my case i'm gonna update it in FBA website and raise prime4x grade and hope that no problems return back again with withdrawal requests and hope you return back as one of the best forex brokers...... thanx again Mr omari .

and he replied to my e-mail

"omari@prime4x.com" <omari@prime4x.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
"bass nan" <abalyazid13@yahoo.com>

Dear Mr basem

Kindly note that we are working on this issue to solve all delays or pending before 31 dec as we have this date as dead line

The problem starts when rumors come out about us with some banking changing problem which cause panic for traders and let them worry about their funds and the company received daily a lot of request which we r try to solve it all to be back to our first rank again

Once again I appreciate ur trust and support and let me know if u need anything else

Regards

I requested Prime4x for a withdrawal of $120 from my account 73787 since 2 weeks ago. I chatted many times with account dept. To this date I've not received my money. The answer was always the same: Don't worry, we'll send your money asap. What happened with this Prime4x?

Dear Mr Omari,

I am Mohamad Yusoff from Malaysia.

I need your kind help and assistance to withdraw my fund from my trading account.

I have requested the withdrawal on the date stated below but until now, I have not received any amount.

Here is my account details:

My account no: 15230.
Amount: 8769usd
Withdrawal method: using LR
Time and date of withdrawal: at 11:14am on 3-8-2010

I am looking forward to your professional assistance in attending this withdrawal issues.

I will update the progress in this thread from time to time.
Thank you.

New update: 16th Dec 2010

I still did not get any amount from Prime4x.
As usual, Live Chat always giving a positive but empty promise.

Considering the amount of my previous withdrawal, today I want to be considerate with Prime4x by making a small withdrawal from my total amount of USD8769.

Time: 11:45 PM (GMT+8)
Date of withdrawal: 16th Dec 2010
Withdrawal method: LR
Amount: usd2,000

The message says: Your Request Sent Successfully.
Let us follow up this small amount withdrawal and I will keep on posting in this thread as needed.

Prime4x claims that can't get TT copies because bank wires are done online. So far, they haven't provided any of the tracking and confirmation numbers that would be associated with an online transfer.

If Prime says they've wired money, ask for tracking information.

Some of those people promised payments in 48 hours have been paid. It looks like the promises to the rest of those people have been broken again. The FPA is giving Prime4x until the close of business in Dubai Monday, December 20th to complete all of those payments. For anyone where the money is supposed to be in transit, tracking information will be required.

If Prime4x can't pay 19 people in 3 weeks, then I have no confidence that they'll ever get the bulk of people payed.

Omari, Amr, Robert,
Can your company do 19 payments in 3 weeks?

does that 19 includes me? Prime4x still owe me almost 10k :mad:

still no response...

Mr. Chris and Omari,

My wd request has been pending for over 2months...
Prime4x accounting dept live chat always gave me the same reply - " your withdrawal request is under processing...so for sure you will receive your money in a very short time"...

Please help to expedite my wd request. My details are as below:
Account number 15298
Amount: 437.66usd - LR

Thank you.

I have not receive any type of response from prime4x since my last post on FPA.

It is has been almost 3months now... :confused:

Please help to expedite my wd request. My details are as below:
Account number 15298
Amount: 437.66usd - LR

AsstMod... please help....

does that 19 includes me? Prime4x still owe me almost 10k :mad:

The 19 are those that received the 48 hour pledge from Robert Cris.

Prime4x will have them paid by the end of the business day on Monday or else this issue goes to the Scam Investigations Committee for a vote.

If all of those 19 are paid, I'll be expecting Omari to either pay everyone else what is owed to them immediately or to provide me with indisputable proof of the latest excuse he emailed me.

If this goes to the Scam Investigations Committee and the vote is for a scam finding, there's not much else to say. If things go that far, you may want to check with your local bank and police about how to file complaints about online fraud.

I hope it doesn't. I want to see everyone get payed. The problem is that I see only a handful of these overdue payments processed each week.

I just can not understand how can a broker go bad. It is such an easy business to run. The hardest part is to get a good, or relatively good, name. And this is what Prime4x had, wasn't too bad. Till this year easter, +/-.

Brokerage i like standing next to a road and get a penny or 2 for each car passing, not more. Point is to get a place on a highway.

GL all with their withdrawals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back