• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:
2010-12-14: Requested withdrawal EUR 400. E-mail to mr. Omari. His immediate response: "today or tomorrow".
2010-12-16: No sign of any action. Sent an e-mail to mr. Omari to remind him.
2010-12-17: EUR 400 deducted from my trading account.

Omari now tells me that all clients trying to withdraw using Liberty Reserve were notified sometime last week that Prime4x has stopped using LR at this time. He says those clients were told to provide either a MoneyBookers account or wire transfer info.

Did anyone get that message or is this a new stalling tactic?

Dr. Omari & Prime4x are stalling

Omari now tells me that all clients trying to withdraw using Liberty Reserve were notified sometime last week that Prime4x has stopped using LR at this time. He says those clients were told to provide either a MoneyBookers account or wire transfer info.

Sir, guess Dr. Omari is stalling. Another delay tactics. If he can't pay thru LR, what about those of us who have been waiting for months thru wire transfer? And I was sent the 48hr promise by Robert Cris on Dec 2, yet nothing has happened yet. Am I going to die waiting for my money? Shouldn't Prime4x get the SCAM BROKER OF 2010 AWARD? They have long been asking for it!

But my request was 2 weeks ago!

I dont receive any e-mail for this problem.

Mr.Omari please paid my withdrawal acc# 4001 from 2010-12-06 amount 1377$ by LR method.

my acc no 15000. just requested withdrawl usd2000 by LR (13th december).

1 week, no progress yet.

no information asking for other type of withrawal method. :mad:

i dont receive email.Prime4x use wire transfer for my withdrawal .but i dont receive money yet.
The total delays have exceeded 5 months.i think its new stalling tactic.:confused:

account number 71068
amount $9000

2010-07-01:i sent Prime4x a withdrawal request.
2010-12-02:i received email that "your request will be processed within maximum 48 hours." by Robert Cris.
2010-12-06:i did not receive money.Robert Cris break promise,and deadline.
2010-12-08:prime4x deducted $9039.83 from my account.
2010-12-10:i promised with accoutDept by chat, this promise is Prime4x prepare TT copy on 14 December.
2010-12-13:FPA member request that please give all tracking numbers, but Prime4x did not answer.
2010-12-14:i contact AccountDept by chat, they didnt prepare TT copy.
2010-12-20:I have not received the money in my bank account,and ,tracking info,TTcopy.

this is fact.

I have not spoken to the person, but the accounta Department from the chat line, we have had almost every day, no mention whatsoever to what you are saying. Just that "soon" wording.

FPA please help me out i have been on this thread for long and i haven'e received any reply in regards to my postings. my account number is 76601. i have placed request since september and have not received my money. I read some posts and saw that quite a number of persons have received their money. please help me out FPA. I need this money to go back to school. I did invessted all i had.
thanks.

Firstly , I am sorry if my English very bad . but I must write here what happen with my account at prime4x broker .

I request withdraw since May but until now they don’t pay me . they gave so many reason . actually all of that is stupid stupid reason . even crazy person will not give like that reason .
They delay my withdraw even have deducted from my account . their reason are :

1. My bank info wrong ( so I give again bank info )
2. After that , they said their account have update system
3. My bank refund to them again the money
4. Bank holiday
5. And so many reason ( all of that stupid reason and are cheating )
For the first and second month, prime4x said mr amr handle my money and will adjust my withdraw . this is one of their tactic for delay withdraw . mr amr give so many reason . but all his word is bull**** cheating . he never be honest and he is the worst human being in the world . after so many times he cheat me and he don’t have any idea again how to cheat . he do not reply my email again . and prime4x pass to second person , sue martin . sue martin also a great liar and great cheater in the world . she made so many promise and so many reason . one of her reason is update banking , internal problem for transfer money and so much else . but the point is she want delay and collecting fund from other client while she cheat old client .

After that she also disappeared like mr amr . both of them don’t have any idea how to cheat again . even they are great cheater . come after them is mr omari . but no progress with mr omari because he also practice old tactic like mr amr and sue martin . keep cheating me week by week , month by month until now . and mr omari also break all his agreement with me . he practice much more cheating than amr and sue martin . he cheat me that he has sent the money to me . I asked for TT copy . he don’t answer . and after that he pretend like not send any money to me . also big cheater at prime4x .

I ask for meeting , he afraid to come . I ask for his address and phone number , he also afraid to give me that information . he said its private . and now his new tactic for delay my payment is , “ I will send you document and you must sign and send it back to me “ . I ask him why . I deposit by LR and when I want my money you make like I deposit by wire transfer “ . he said “ every client different method for process “ . very **** reason . but until now there are no document I receive . he said will send by DHL . as I know DHL is very good and quick company for sending the item . but for prime4x and mr omari , DHL also very late … very funny mr omari .

My account is 15027
My fund 35k usd

I want my money back . mr omari now afraid to reply my email because he caught cheating .

Prime4x for the first time , they use Hellenic bank , after Hellenic bank received so many complain from client about prime4x scam client money . prime4x move his account to Barclay bank dubai . and also Barclay bank dubai receive so many complain also like hellenic bank . Barclay bank dubai has asked prime4x to close their account . Barclay bank dubai don’t want cooperate with scam company . and after that prime4x move to one bank at Mauritius . and one bank also now get document from Barclay bank dubai about scam company ( prime4x ) that cheat client fund . and now prime4x move to Hellenic bank again by different account holder. Even still use name “ prime “ .

I have asked manager Hellenic bank to read all the review about prime4x about scam client fund and get the document from Barclay bank dubai .

Mr omari until now give stupid reason to me and keep cheating for not paying my 35k usd .

OMARI , PROOF TO ME THAT YOU ARE NOT CHEATER OR SCAMMER !!!

PAY MY MONEY BEFORE YOU CAUGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back