• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got paid

Wow, it seems like Prime4X are trying to catch up before the year ends. Just now, I received the EUR 400 I was expecting. It was deducted from my balance on 22 December, and it took many e-mails with Omari again, but alas.

So far, I haver received four small chunks, some arrived quickly, some took a lot of pain.

For now, this is the end of my withdrawal problems. I will continue trading with the amount that is still on my balance.

My thanks to the FPA who have been actively chasing this issue, in particular lieutenant AssModerator.

I wish all Prime4X clients with pending withdrawals that they will receive their money very soon now, and mr. Omari lots of success eliminating the backlog. I will continue monitoring this forum as I am still a Prime4X customer, occasdionally posting a message.

Happy New Year all of you!

Its very great hope for me that all of you received your money or your withdrawal amount was deducted from your account,Mr Omari also replied my email for withdrawing 10220$ for my account 33044 and he said to me after holiday in 3rd of January he will wire this money,unfortunately Prime4x wasn't deducted this money from my account,anyway I report any change in this situation,I hope I reach to my money like all of you.

Hi
Whould you guys please give me email of Mr Omari?
I have withdrawal problems but still didn't contact to him.

no deduction from my account yet

Mr Omari promised me on email that my withdrawal of 10220$ for my A/C 33044 will be done after holiday but unfortunately he didn't subtract this money yet after 4 month from my trading account.I hope he will subtract this money from my A/C within today

I send e-mail to Mr.omari but not replay me!

Mr.Omari please replay my e-mail . My account 4001 and withdrawal was 1377 $ on 06-12-2010

Regards

my IB issues with Prime4x

I'm Saeed Rahmati,I'm IB of prime4x in Iran.
I had many problems with this broker but I though that its better to solve these problems with themselves instead of posting here but now I decide to follow up this case with Forex Peace Army.

I started working with Prime4x in Iran from َApril 2009.and my IB account is 33001. I had good cooperation with this company within first year and after that they started to delay my clients withdrawals,after this happened I traveled to Dubai. I had a meeting with Mr Amr and he promised me that all the problems will be solved soon.but after 8 months I have about 15 clients with Prime4x and they want to withdraw about 100000$ totally from this company.

Mr Omari said to me before that all of Iranian clients must verify their accounts,and I sent all documents for my clients to verify their account to start their withdrawal,but after 6 month they didnt answer me why they don't proceed this withdrawals and they always promise me "it will be done soon"

It is difficult to discover a pattern or logic behind the payment scheme. There has been a number of small payments but that the larger amounts are still pending. May be the FPA can show us an overview of the amounts payed so far?

Last edited:
Thanks for All clients that received thier Funds and post and update thier status her

Am still tracking this threat till all clients got thier problem fixed
please keep this threat only for withdrawal issue and delay inorder to help us for improve the accountant performance

If any clients dont have a problem on withdrawal please we kindly ask him to keep watching or reading this threat as we need to follow each singel withdrawal issue and not any other opinion could be posted here or there

however FPA declear the company as a Scam but we still on the track and need to finish all related issue for delays

which currently shoud proof for trader that we need to slove not to run

Again i thank all trader that post in the review page or on this threat about how they still trust in prime and they are happy with our platform and need us to be on the track again as far as they still belive that if we are scam we should run away since months not to be here still answering the trader and paying and improve our self

Robert@prime4x.com is my mail and you can contact me anytime for any complains you may have and please give us some time to answer your mail

I just received a reply from Mr. Omari in which he promised to wire the money after holidays!

I think Mr. Omari is trying hard to fulfill clients ' withdrawals as soon as possible!

I wish you all A HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Mr. Robert, I have already sent my banking details to you and to MR. Omari several times but I don't see any positive result yet.

Please let me know of the result!

account: 74698
withdrawal amount: 4905$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back