• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my money

Account 73460
I am very happy that I have got my money from Prime4x. This was deducted in august and today the 5th of January I received my US 1200.
Many thanks to lieutenant AssModerator and the FPA because without them I think that it will be a hard way to receive my money.
So after all I am happy that I received the total balance of my account.
I wish my colleagues traders happy trading.

Thanks for All clients that received thier Funds and post and update thier status her

Am still tracking this threat till all clients got thier problem fixed
please keep this threat only for withdrawal issue and delay inorder to help us for improve the accountant performance

If any clients dont have a problem on withdrawal please we kindly ask him to keep watching or reading this threat as we need to follow each singel withdrawal issue and not any other opinion could be posted here or there

however FPA declear the company as a Scam but we still on the track and need to finish all related issue for delays

which currently shoud proof for trader that we need to slove not to run

Again i thank all trader that post in the review page or on this threat about how they still trust in prime and they are happy with our platform and need us to be on the track again as far as they still belive that if we are scam we should run away since months not to be here still answering the trader and paying and improve our self

Robert@prime4x.com is my mail and you can contact me anytime for any complains you may have and please give us some time to answer your mail

Mr. Robert, I have already sent my banking details to you.
but i dont receive my money yet.

account number 71068,amount 9000$,im waiting for 6 month.i sent Prime4x a withdrawal request on 2010-07-01,Prime4x deducted $9039.83 from my account on 2010-12-08,but i dont receive my money yet.

My money disappeared, where is my money?

A great hope!

I'm Ebrahim Mohammad Zadee with A/C 33044

Thanks god! after 4 month Mr Omari subtracted the amount of my withdrawal 10220$ from my trading account.I hope that I get money in my bank account in Canada soon.I'm so happy for this change.

Prime4x not pay

I am waiting since May 2010 and have not received a penny. My account number: 74413 $ 10,500.00 Ten thousand five hundred. Please help me. Thanks in advance

@ Mr. Robert Chris

Dear Mr. Robert Chris,

you are expressing your willingness to pay all customers who have made a withdrawal. But it goes sooooooo slooooooow. I was paid 2010-12-31, next one was Gould who finally got paid 2011-01-05. And now, a new complaining customer has found his way to the forum. I'm afraid you will never catch up this way.

It would be very enlightening to read your explanation as to why Prime4X is not able to pay customers more quickly. I must assume that all claims made in this forum are justified (you don't deny them) and that you can dispose over all the necessary information.

thank you,BenMcDui

Dear Mr. Robert Chris,

you are expressing your willingness to pay all customers who have made a withdrawal. But it goes sooooooo slooooooow. I was paid 2010-12-31, next one was Gould who finally got paid 2011-01-05. And now, a new complaining customer has found his way to the forum. I'm afraid you will never catch up this way.

It would be very enlightening to read your explanation as to why Prime4X is not able to pay customers more quickly. I must assume that all claims made in this forum are justified (you don't deny them) and that you can dispose over all the necessary information.

hello,BenMcDui,Your word gives willingness to me,thank you.
Prime4x dont pay money to 19 traders yet.and Prime4x did not deny this.

Mr. Robert Chris,Please answer.

hello,Mr. Robert Chris,my accout number 71068,please answer my simple questions. i want to hear your answer from your mouth.

is it fact that Prime4x dont pay $9000 to me for 6 month? yes or no?
and can you deny this?

If you do not admit a fact, it doesn't become speaking.i have many questions, i asked Prime4x many time, but Prime4x did not answer,or said "as soon as possible", Prime4x did not explain. increasing probleme.please answer my question.

when can i get my money?
why cant i get my money?
why dont Prime4x show me proof?
why dont Prime4x send tracking numbers and TT copy to me?
my money disappeared, and somebody get money,why?
why didnt you keep your words ?
why do you ignore me by email?

Hello,AsstModerator.

Robert made a 48 hour promise. Omari later said "48 business hours." I hope he meant 2 business days and not 6 business days of 8 hours each.

Omari claims to have just added 6 more people to process withdrawals. He asked for 2 weeks to get payments made. I told him he has 19 people who were supposed to already be paid by Monday or Tuesday.

I have told Omari that I want proof of all of the 19 traders who got the 48 hour promise from Robert being paid today. If you are one of them, post here in about 20 hours and let everyone know.

Can a crew of 6 employees process 19 withdrawals in one day or not? Can they even process 1 or 2? We'll all know very soon.

Hello,AsstModerator.we need your help.
i think that reports of AsstModerator is necessary, report of the third person(AsstModerator) have everyone believe.

could you write info of 19 traders here?
for example,account name of FPA ,account number of P4x, amount , and who received money,of course,within info written this FPA thread.

Messiah Robert?

Robert Chris are you the messiah we are waiting for at P4x? i thought Omari was, he didnt prove it, so help me with your magic wand, My account No is 60626 and $16k was deducted from my account since August 2010 and am yet to recieve it in my Bank. Omari's promises since then are un-countable. I still have over $4000 in my account

Since Robert Chris does not want to respond to questions, it does make sense if we got an overview of the pending and the completed withdrawals as reported in this forum. Can the FPA publish this list and keep it updated so we can truly evaluate Prime4X's performance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back