• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 months for me now

I did email Omar 2 weeks ago and received a quick reply asking for my bank account information, but since then I haven't heard a single word like others here. Even though I don't have nearly the amount of money in Prime as some people this is causing me a great deal of grief still. I've been scammed by 3 different brokers over the years now and it's getting beyond old.

So Omar again here is my account # 75021. I'm asking you pay all of the funds back to everyone here. This money is NOT yours it's OUR money and you have a legal obligation to give us back what is ours. Quit wasting our time or were going to destroy your life by putting you behind bars where you can be somebody's play toy if you get my drift....

account #15264

I wait for a withdrawal via wire transfer of 4000 $ now since September. I always get the reply, that the money was sent and that the bank investigates where it has gone to. But they never supplied a TT. When I see all the complaints, I must assume, that the money was only deducted from my account but never sent to my bank.

Not every one of those 19 posted publicly, so I'm not going to list the last 5 accounts.

It was well over a month ago that Prime4x promised each and every one of them that payments would be sent within 48 hours. As of yesterday, 1 of the 15 Robert said was paid reported getting no money. The tracking number provided by Robert was not enough information for the receiving bank to try to look for the money.

Even if that money comes in today, that's 15 payments in about 5 weeks for people who all should have been paid long ago. Prime4x needs to get more focused on paying traders.

Anyone who hasn't left a review, please leave one. If you've been paid, please leave an update here and in the reviews. If you left a review over 2 weeks ago, please leave an update here and in the reviews. The review page for Prime is here...

Prime 4X | Prime4X.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

do prime4x scam me ?

My account 15311 has deduct $1000 in 03.01.2011 14:06 but why until today I still not yet receive payment in my bank account ?

I was has gave my bank account information to omari@prime4x.com.

So When ?

Please send me TT Copy for proff if you has made payment.

I awaiting reply from you now Mr. Omari.

Mr. Omari promise me to check this issue in monday namely yesterday, but until today I do not accept consideration email from Mr. Omari.

Please reply my email Mr. Omari.

Still waiting

Account No: 10627
Withdrawal request amount: 4900$.
Withdrawal request date: 17 Oct 2010

On 1st Jan2011 I have received an Email from Mr. Omari asking for my bank account details, information has been sent to him and to Mr. Robert too but till today no farther action or communication yet.

Will keep waiting!!! :unhappy:

Last edited:
just deduction from my trading account

My A/C number for my trading account in Prime4x is :33044

after a long time,at third of January the amount of withdrawal request 10220$ was deducted from my trading account but after 9 days I didn't receive my money,if Prime4x want to give my money what is this delay for?

Mr Robert Cris please consider me in these list of complains

Account No: 10627
Withdrawal request amount: 4900$.
Withdrawal request date: 17 Oct 2010

On 1st Jan2011 I have received an Email from Mr. Omari asking for my bank account details, information has been sent to him and to Mr. Robert too but till today no farther action or communication yet.

Will keep waiting!!! :unhappy:

mokhtar1 are you Egyptian ???....... plz contact me if so on yahoo messenger or MSN my e-mail :

abalyazid13@yahoo.com

............waiting for your reply...............

Help Me Mr. Robert... Please...

from Robert Cris <robert@prime4x.com>
date Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 4:26 PM
subject Prime4x

Dear Sir

Could you please confirm with me if you received your money or not ? if Not i will ask the Bank for TT copy to provide it to you in order to follow up.
.......................................................................................................

from joe carjunk
to Robert Cris <robert@prime4x.com>
date Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM
subject Re: Prime4x

Dear Sir,
thanks for ur concern, Iam still not receive my money from my bank. can u send me TT copy for confirmation with my bank because my account is deduct already starting on 3rd january. Iam really need a money now for clearify my bill of hospital.. thanks for your co operation.
.......................................................................................................

Please send me TT Copy Mr. Robert.

Iam still waiting ur answer and please help me to clearify for my hospitaliti bil

from Robert Cris <robert@prime4x.com>
date Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 4:26 PM
subject Prime4x

Dear Sir

Could you please confirm with me if you received your money or not ? if Not i will ask the Bank for TT copy to provide it to you in order to follow up.

from joe carjunk
to Robert Cris <robert@prime4x.com>
date Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 10:21 PM
subject Re: Prime4x

Dear Sir,
thanks for ur concern, Iam still not receive my money from my bank. can u send me TT copy for confirmation with my bank because my account is deduct already starting on 3rd january. Iam really need a money now for clearify my bill of hospital.. thanks for your co operation.

Please send me TT Copy Mr. Robert.

Iam still waiting ur answer and please help me to clearify for my hospitaliti bil

My God, I can no longer stand the heart breaking stories of Prime4X customers who desperately need their money and don't get it. Omari, do something, how long has it been since we had the last report of a happy customer!

Please help me!

My account is 74328.
Withdrawal request made on September 30.
But my bank account has not been remitted.
I sent an email to Mr.Omari for examining bank transfers on January 12.
"
Dear Mr.Omari

I will investigate it.
Please tell me the following information about the original transfer.
Payment remittance Country:
Payment remittance Bank Name / Branch Name:
The name of the remitter:

Regards
"

But the answer does not reply.
I need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back