Resolved - Can't withdraw from OptionRally

My account number is #10359452 and my email for this account is stormbruce@yahoo.com. my account manager is Robert Wilson skype is robert.wilson237. He is no longer answering any skype messages. I have all the messages saved and also screenshots of all transactions and all withdrawel confirmations plus my account details that have been verified by optionrally. I am very dissapointed in optionrally but need to get this resolved. If not resolved quickly as i have xplained to robert why i wish to withdraw. i will file a credit card dispute and will file a complaint with Cysec. Your company has run me around in circles and all i want is a quick resolution.

Facts: FXWarriory had not promoted a broker on FPA, so the scam optionrally mike mouse rep. accusations are for the recycle bin at best.

Facts: the scam optionrally scammed 5 clients so far with open threads in FPA scam cases folder.

the scam optionrally paid for a spammer named Welsh who turned to be optionrally scam employee to spam one of the scam folder cases against optionrally scam.

optionrally mike mouse rep. consistently not answering direct questions by FPA members of providing service by optionrally.com that is not regulated!!!, to non European clients.

FPA WARNS TRADERS ALL OVER THE WORLD TO NEVER EVER DEPOSIT MONEY FOR THE SCAM OPTIONRALLY
i think that you are way over your head pal. you're not fpa and for sure have no authority to say the things you do. option rally rep is doing a great job as far as i can see and you would serve the community much better if you admitted it and helped him and would encourage other brokers to send their reps here as well to do what he does. reading all your skirmish - you do not sound as a fair person

Way in over my head??? Yes for sure because i deposited money with optionrally! I have all the authority to say what i have said because i am the one dealing with this isssue and it is MY money! I am happy to work with the optionrally rep and get a quick resoulion. But since i cannot pm him i have commented here and i will take this matter much further until it is resolved. Fair person?? I am a very fair person and very honest! i was told by my optionrally account manager that the money HAD been released. I have all screenshots and all conversations and all my dealings with optionrally. So do not judge me for not being fair for trying to get back something that belongs to me! I welcome the optionrally rep to contact me and get this sorted.

Way in over my head??? Yes for sure because i deposited money with optionrally! I have all the authority to say what i have said because i am the one dealing with this isssue and it is MY money! I am happy to work with the optionrally rep and get a quick resoulion. But since i cannot pm him i have commented here and i will take this matter much further until it is resolved. Fair person?? I am a very fair person and very honest! i was told by my optionrally account manager that the money HAD been released. I have all screenshots and all conversations and all my dealings with optionrally. So do not judge me for not being fair for trying to get back something that belongs to me! I welcome the optionrally rep to contact me and get this sorted.
i dont think he was referring to you.....

i think that you are way over your head pal. you're not fpa and for sure have no authority to say the things you do. option rally rep is doing a great job as far as i can see and you would serve the community much better if you admitted it and helped him and would encourage other brokers to send their reps here as well to do what he does. reading all your skirmish - you do not sound as a fair person

OOPs my apoligies i thought you were referring to my comment Sorry

Hey there. Please PM me your account details and I will resolve your case. Without the details I can't help and also the legitimacy of your claim can not be checked. So please save all of us time and send me your details asap

My account number is #10359452 and my email for this account is stormbruce@yahoo.com. my account manager is Robert Wilson skype is robert.wilson237. He is no longer answering any skype messages. I have all the messages saved and also screenshots of all transactions and all withdrawel confirmations plus my account details that have been verified by optionrally. I am very dissapointed in optionrally but need to get this resolved. I also cannot pm you as i am new here.

Hello Stormbruce

It would help if you could add your account number in this thread. ;)

Not sure what the time limit for withdrawals (if any) apply to brokers like this ?

Why would you need authorization (hopefully the OptionRally Representative will explain).

Good luck
Liz

Thanks Liz, i have now rectified that and will know in future. Their site and my withdrawel requests from them say 48 hours and the funds should show up into my account in 5 days or so. In fact my account manager even said the same and that he had approved it. I have all the skype messages saved and also all screenshots of my account. Thanks for your help

He he he. What an idiot you are. He was talking to FXWarriory. Not you He he he

He he he. What an idiot you are. He was talking to FXWarriory. Not you He he he

Back