Resolved - Can't withdraw from OptionRally

i think that you are way over your head pal. you're not fpa and for sure have no authority to say the things you do. option rally rep is doing a great job as far as i can see and you would serve the community much better if you admitted it and helped him and would encourage other brokers to send their reps here as well to do what he does. reading all your skirmish - you do not sound as a fair person

Another Spammer sent by the scam optionrally within its new dirty game of attacking FPA members with the Spam way:mad:

Hello Stormbruce

Thanks Liz, i have now rectified that and will know in future.

Hopefully everything will work out well and there won't be a next time ;)

Hope to see you back at the end of next week (if not sooner) with a resolution in your favor, but only when you have a tight hold on your money. ;)

Good luck
Liz

For some reason, OptionRally threads seem to bring out the worst in some people.

Stormbruce, any more word from OptionRally?

Yeah, can see that in some bad decisions too.

Stormbruce, have receive the funds?

For some reason, OptionRally threads seem to bring out the worst in some people.

Stormbruce, any more word from OptionRally?

Hi Pharaoh, no i have no answers whats so ever from optionrally. I left my details here for him to contact me but i cannot pm because of my rank. But i never give up on these people. I have been waiting patiently. My 'account manager' no longer answers on skype and their live chat always refers me back to my account manager. It is very frustrating. I deposited with them because they are cysec regulated and i checked on cysec's regulated brokers at their site. i am an australian citizen but was born in europe so also hold a eu passport, not sure whether that helps in filing a complaint. I have not done that yet as i wanted to give them the chance to give me back what i am owed. Thanks very much for your help. I will keep you posted on any progress.

Hello Stormbruce

Hopefully everything will work out well and there won't be a next time ;)

Hope to see you back at the end of next week (if not sooner) with a resolution in your favor, but only when you have a tight hold on your money. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Thanks Liz and i will keep you updated on any progress and yes for sure until the money is in my account i will never give up.

Back