RESOLVED Case# 2013-176 | noorulthabish vs www.youtradefx.com

Based on the available evidence, do you believe that YouTradeFx is guilty?

• Guilty

Votes: 66 100.0%
  • Not Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This seems to be an unprecedented number of traders scammed by the same broker...

Wouldn't it be best to fold these into a "class action" post so that the full weight and impact of YouTradeFX can be felt and voted upon?

Answering 20 posts with identical circumstance seems redundant and not exactly useful. A guilty vote is a guilty vote regardless of how many times the issue is presented.

We wouldn't want to be accused of stuffing the ballot box would we?

Guilty.

I hope this can cause youtradefx to show up in the search engines as a page that google warns you about....

george seems asking for the same details again and again, not processing my withdrawal. guys is it possible to get my money back?. I have family to look after, and have commitments. It was only investment i had and I did it for living, Youtrade has stolen all my money and left me with nothing.

Please FPA, guys help me in getting my money back, i didn't have food properly for a week now, i don't know what to do if this continues.

Please guys help in getting my money back.

Noorul

contact me via PN, we will make one case next week for all that are interested at laywer and cashing and also Police.

I Hope You Can Get Your Money Back Noorul ...
And Now? Still Prossesed or They Reject Your Request ?

Yes sure its under process and you understand this ?

Other Broker i work with i have money after 3 days !

And what reason they have to reject a payment of money i gave them ? Ist called financial scam, hunted by officials and cashing companies. All cost money, but we have so big accounts, its worth ;-)

They have obvious less money availiable / free and wait for next clients to scamm and give their money to those that wait. And they hope most Traders loose and they must never pay out Money.

We re good Traders and made nice profits over long period, this thing they hate obviously too.

So you see also here they pay here 1000 after 2 months, there 300 ... the big accounts they pay not.

But they will see, the bigg account holder have now organiced, and there will be now a storm heading to the bureaus of ytfx.

We can only offer all scammed Traders here, to send us the cases too, we will try to see it for our cashing Partners as one case and get then good conditions.

Have anyone looked for the tax result of ytfx in 2012, its eye opening ';-)

Back