Resolved - hotforex - i am waiting for full refunds from them

newmember007

Private, 1st Class
hotforex - i am waiting for full refunds from them
they gave me 1/3 refund only .
i lost money in march 2013 and got some part of refund from them after few months and still waiting to get full refunds from them.
they manipulate like they want answers . i mean whenever i sent them email they blame me not their server or terminal

SEE THIS about hotforex in reviews
i agree to him

this was written by hnewman, , Canada here
Hot Forex | Forex Brokers Reviews | Forex Peace Army

The Bad

1. Terrible spread on micro account....High Way robbery!!!
2. ECN account freezes with lots of slippage
3. Pending Order/Modify Order (Price must be 30 - 40 pips away from market price....High Way

robbery on broad day light).

The Ugly

1. Bonus offers...if you don't know how to use it, stay away from it
2. The 100% and 50% bonus offer is a crime...in my book ( They actually steal your money with these
offers if you don't know how it works)

I tried to transition to Currenex Account for better spread...boy! that was a mistake. My platform started to freeze and huge delays when I placed my orders...honestly, I was freaking out. And I quickly closed my Currenex Account and went back to Micro Account. HotForex....The best Broker in Asia? Come on!!! Seriously, who regulate this Broker with an approval of 30 - 40 pips stipulation from market price?

Take a look at this transaction:
Price was at 0.81261(NZD/USD) and I placed Buy pending order @ 0.81142...price came down to 0.81122 and my order was not filled. Price went back up and about 45 minutes latter , came back down to 0.81118 and my order did not get filled.

same i want to tell the i lost money because webtrader and terminal freezes for more than a hour .

please look at screenshot and tell me their server was down or not . it was down on webtrader and on terminal window in march 2013 for so much time that i could not closed mine 3 trades in time.
they have refunded me 1 trade fully but not refunded 2 trades that was open same time and it was going negative same time .

then again when their server was down i emailed them that time that i could not open trade as their server was down they replied only trades which are open is considered if u could not open trade beacuse our server was down then no refunds . i agreed to them regrading this but what about trades which where open and gone in loss as i could not closed it in time.
they even gave me threat that if i post in forums they will terminate mine account and i cant open account with them again.

Attachments

• Copy of untitled 2.jpg
    Copy of untitled 2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
"Take a look at this transaction:
Price was at 0.81261(NZD/USD) and I placed Buy pending order @ 0.81142...price came down to 0.81122 and my order was not filled. Price went back up and about 45 minutes latter , came back down to 0.81118 and my order did not get filled. "

Hey man, seems you don't understand how it works.
Pairs at HotForex have 5 digits and spread is not fixed. You talk about 2 pips in first case and 2.4 pips in second case.
For NZDUSD 2.5 pips spread is normal.

"Take a look at this transaction:
Price was at 0.81261(NZD/USD) and I placed Buy pending order @ 0.81142...price came down to 0.81122 and my order was not filled. Price went back up and about 45 minutes latter , came back down to 0.81118 and my order did not get filled. "

Hey man, seems you don't understand how it works.
Pairs at HotForex have 5 digits and spread is not fixed. You talk about 2 pips in first case and 2.4 pips in second case.
For NZDUSD 2.5 pips spread is normal.

that is not mine post
i quoted some other user post here .

that was posted by user hnewman, , Canada
and he posted that here

forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.hotforex.com

anyone please help me to get mine full money back from hotforex . please i really need the money .

anyone please help me to get mine full money back from hotforex . please i really need the money .

THE BELOW POST IN QUOTE IS ALSO TAKEN FROM HOTFOREX REVIEWS .
THIS POST IS MADE BY hnewman, , Canada

hnewman, , Canada
Rating: No Rating
Date of Post: 2013-12-08
Review: Dear Venelin,
Please be aware that I have no reason to lie about my experience with HotForex. HotForex is the only broker in my book with stipulation on pending order (30 - 40 pips) away from the market price. Can anyone at Forex Peace Army take a look at Hotforex Live platform and verify this please? It seems the representative from HotForex did not take the time to look at their trading platform before she responded to my post. It is a shame...when you hear the same old lame line of defence "We checked our database and could not find any account with similar characteristic as the one you post." We are all trying to make profits but do you really need to rape people to achieve that?

i am posting latest reviews to support mine claim that their server or terminal do freezes sometimes but they blame internet connection of their customers .

Last edited:
It would be much easier to evaluate your specific issue if you wouldn't quote other people's claims. A simple link to the review page with a list of reviewers names who have reported similar issues would be much less distracting.

As for your screenshot, all it says is that a connection cannot be established. That could be due to something on your end, on hotforex's end, or somewhere in between. The reality is that connection issues will happen, and no matter where the fault lies, these place your trades at risk. ALWAYS having SL and TP set will make you less vulnerable to these problems.

Try to use MT4 instead of Webtrader. I have no problem with them...yet :)

the screenshot i posted above has that error on webtrader and that time MT4 server was down as there was i think 100 % server issue .
but that time i can login to demo accounts i mean webtrader and MT4 i can login that time to demo account which is on another server but real server 1 and real server 2 was both down.
they paid me for 1 trades but for another 2 trades they not paid me.
if i was wrong and they where correct then why would they have paid me for even 1 trade.

that time i was emailing them many times and there reply was there was no problem from our side .

I think you can use MT4 and webtrader at the same time
yes u can , and i do use that together many times.

It would be much easier to evaluate your specific issue if you wouldn't quote other people's claims. A simple link to the review page with a list of reviewers names who have reported similar issues would be much less distracting.

As for your screenshot, all it says is that a connection cannot be established. That could be due to something on your end, on hotforex's end, or somewhere in between. The reality is that connection issues will happen, and no matter where the fault lies, these place your trades at risk. ALWAYS having SL and TP set will make you less vulnerable to these problems.

ofcourse there connection was down and only their demo server was working . there both real server was not working.
but whenever i have problem 4 to 5 times till now from hotforex there connection was down for 30 mins to 50 mins and they dont even solve the problem with email

only when i posted here on forums they paid me 1/3 of the amount otherwise i was fighting for mine money from many months.

i gave example of latest review because in that review also that customer is telling about account freeze.
they told me that in 6 months they have only 1 downtime that too for 20 mins maximum which is total lie , i himself have email them different times and their team told that technical department is working for the downtime 2 times . then also they say they have only 1 downtime when i have email of their technical department for downtime on 2 different days.

i tired to close XAUUSD trade and it tells trade is disable
also when opening new XAUUSD trade it tells same thing.
i think it is christmas holiday , do all brokers has trading hoilday today.

Back