Resolved - hotforex - i am waiting for full refunds from them

Hello newmember007

Sorry you have been treated badly by this broker, but the broker themselves have not done their business (hotforex) any favors while this thread in the scam folders remains unanswered or unexplained by themselves.

Hopefully someone from the brokerage firm will read your story "here" and try to explain the seemly bad manner in which they have ended their contract with yourself. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello newmember007

Sorry you have been treated badly by this broker, but the broker themselves have not done their business (hotforex) any favors while this thread in the scam folders remains unanswered or unexplained by themselves.

Hopefully someone from the brokerage firm will read your story "here" and try to explain the seemly bad manner in which they have ended their contract with yourself. :mad:

Good luck
Liz

THANKS so much
mine only problem with them was refund and they refunded me , ofcourse it will take 1 to 2 days to get money in payment processor.
yes they have ended contract because i posted them in negative way otherwise i dont have problem with them now

A brokers has a right to decline to remain in a business relationship with a client, just as a client has a right to stop trading with a broker. As long as all money owed can be withdrawn, either party saying "I'm breaking up with you" isn't a scam.

Back