Resolved - hotforex - i am waiting for full refunds from them

I got mine full refund 1 day ago from hotforex now i am happy and also sad

I got mine full refund 1 day ago from hotforex now i am happy and also sad as i cant trade due to error showing in mine account.

in mine account i see error trade is disable. (133) error .
in webtrader and mt platform same error while opening eurusd trade
i have open support ticket and sent them 2 emails approx 12 hrs ago and no reply from them even after 12 hours.

but 1 thing again i lost approx 400 $ because of them again.
if anyone thinks i am telling lie see screenshot i tried more than 20 times and getting same error.

i saw today eurusd profitable trade and i would got 400 $ profit easily from it as this trade is good to earn today .
but again i am waiting why that error coming in mine account
please help . now who's mistake is that mine or hotforex.
another trade xauusd was also good to earn good pips few hours ago but again that also cant be open.

THANKS Pharaoh because of his help i could got full refund from hotforex he really helped me a lot.

Attachments

• SNAG-055300.jpg
    SNAG-055300.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 13
I got mine full refund 1 day ago from hotforex now i am happy and also sad as i cant trade due to error showing in mine account.

in mine account i see error trade is disable. (133) error .
in webtrader and mt platform same error while opening eurusd trade
i have open support ticket and sent them 2 emails approx 12 hrs ago and no reply from them even after 12 hours.

but 1 thing again i lost approx 400 $ because of them again.
if anyone thinks i am telling lie see screenshot i tried more than 20 times and getting same error.

i saw today eurusd profitable trade and i would got 400 $ profit easily from it as this trade is good to earn today .
but again i am waiting why that error coming in mine account
please help . now who's mistake is that mine or hotforex.
another trade xauusd was also good to earn good pips few hours ago but again that also cant be open.

THANKS Pharaoh because of his help i could got full refund from hotforex he really helped me a lot.

i also emailed Venelin_HotForex HotForex Representative
and Venelin replied in few mins that they will check tommorow as Venelin is out of office today .
then i immediately open support ticket and emailed support of hotforex also and it is more than 12 hours now no support or reply from them even now trade is disable i am getting that error. i emailed hotforex support 2 times and told i cant open profitable trade.

i am happy i got full refund from hotforex but why that error in mine account i posted proof also that i was opening profitable trade of eurusd and also xauusd also.
thanks now what to do

There are a couple of easy things to try:

#1 - reboot your computer and see if that helps.

#2 - get on with live chat and ask whether or not your account has been disabled.

There are a couple of easy things to try:

#1 - reboot your computer and see if that helps.

#2 - get on with live chat and ask whether or not your account has been disabled.

i have use another computer also but same error. used webtrader and mt platform .
but till now they have not replied to support ticket opened so many hrs ago. previously they replied all support ticket in approd 2 to 4 hours now it is more than 20 hrs.
and there is Daily Confirmation email with Balance and Transactions details i am getting so account is ok .
there is nothing which says disable in mine account . it says approved . it was approved in mar 2013 i think.
but they should have replied to support ticket as soon as possible .

HOTFOREX IS GOOD AS THEY REFUNDED ME
but i should get error solve fast or get reply for ticket i have opened fast.
many months ago they told if i cant open any trade because of some issue i should contact them so they can see and add funds for it.
so i posted above screenshot.
EUR/USD AND EUR/AUD is so profitable and i lost opening EUR/AUD also .

hotforex please try to solve the problem quick i am with hotforex only not with other broker now.

OK I GOT REPLY THAT MINE ACCOUNT IS DISABLE
as i was not trading from few months mine account was disabled by them.
so if i miss 2 trades it was not there mistake i understand .

i told them to enable mine account so i can trade again with them. so no issues now with hotforex. nice support from Venelin

Mine account is still disable for trading . they said because i posted mine issues here on forum many times they dont want me , they told me to withdraw all money and not enabling mine account for trading.

I suggest you to read again Terms & Conditions located here , Look at pct. 25 and after that take your money and go as far as you can.
Be glad you receive full refund.

I suggest you to read again Terms & Conditions located here , Look at pct. 25 and after that take your money and go as far as you can.
Be glad you receive full refund.

RUN AS far as i can i dont have energy to run.
i told in so many posts if they refunded me fully i will stay with them and trade but they dont want me as i posted negative otherwise they have no problem with me.

Back