Resolved - markets.com (safecap) scamming me!!

To our professional communication is needed translator (translated on the fly by telephone) Polish - English. I, not all can read and translate.

agreement - available at markets.com in 2010-2012

contents

The most important point is this:

MISCELLANEOUS
Amendments

We have the right to amend the terms of this Agreement. If we make any material change to this Agreement, we will give at least ten business days written notice to you. Such amendment will become effective on the date specified in the notice. Any other amendment must be agreed in writing between us. Unless otherwise agreed, an amendment will not affect any outstanding order or Transaction or any legal rights or obligations which may already have arisen.

Thanks a lot

This is really a different agreement but how can we know it was on 2011-2012?
And how can we know section 9 was added on March 15th, 2013 and not before?

The agreement is not dated as of certain date

I am client of this company since 2011, everything was ok as long I lost. I made some good deals the past months then all problems started:
1. Islamic account- they canceled it without even notifying and charged me interests saying if you trade EA you can't have islamic. Please note this "term" is not mentioned anywhere.
2. they canceled total withdrawals of $50,000 accusing me in hacking into their systems (!!??) how can I hack their systems? or they can't believe people can make money?
3. They sent me a threatening letter and with a calling make me afraid and drop my case.
4. They blocked the access to all my accounts as I was never their customer.
This is an outrages! I am claiming all my money back from these scampers.

Hi Monjed,

Any progress on your side?
Markets.com does not have the courtesy to respond or take any action.
Utterly arrogant and indifferent.
I really feel these folks need to be taught a lesson.
I have never traded with such a horrible company.

Hello Prosperity2013,
Yes, receiving a threatening letter from their lawyer in UAE with the same allegations of using EA, Robot, etc!!
My lawyer responded to him.
Thanks for asking.

Hi Monjed,

Any progress on your side?
Markets.com does not have the courtesy to respond or take any action.
Utterly arrogant and indifferent.
I really feel these folks need to be taught a lesson.
I have never traded with such a horrible company.

Unbelievable!
What do you think in your opinion they are pursuing this man?
I heard about many cases of companies who are not paying customers, but also threatening with lawyers, that I never heard. Maybe they are afraid of something and their best defense is to attack?

I already sent a complaint to (CYSEC) more than a month ago, but didn't get any reply from them!!

At the moment we have enough people.

We need to let others deceived, joined to make a public complaint.
In my opinion, deceived customers by Safecap, should draw up a common international letter and distribute it to the portals and media in the forex market.
The letter should include a public defense clients, to the Cypriot financial supervision (CySEC).
In my opinion you need to make the Cypriot CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) into intervention in the company Safecap.
The letter should also be sent to the other financial supervision, and to the authorities of the European Consumer Centre.

Another thing is the civil lawsuits.

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
They are also regulated by the fca did you complain to them also,very hard to trak the source of those scames ,Eddigar do you have any clue?

Back