Resolved - markets.com (safecap) scamming me!!

i am curious to know ...what the end of the case between the one who complain and markets.com
i am dealing with markets.com 3 years ... and i use ea with no problems and withdraw money several times
i am worried now what the end please update

Nothing!!

i am curious to know ...what the end of the case between the one who complain and markets.com
i am dealing with markets.com 3 years ... and i use ea with no problems and withdraw money several times
i am worried now what the end please update

Answer:
Nothing happened!!
My accounts still not working and I didn't receive my money!!
I think you will be OK with Markets.com providing you don't make good profits even if you deal with EA!

NOTICE: Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads are not removed. The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat. The two threads are Monjed's Trader's Court Case thread and the Markets.com discussion thread linked from the Markets.com review page.
The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Dear AsstModerator,
Safecap Investments keeps surprising me for their arrogance in dealing with others.
I received two written threats from their lawyer in UAE, and I'm attaching it again.
Threat 1:
Fr_Fichte1a.jpg
Fr_Fichte1b.jpg
Threat 2 (First three pages):
Fr_Fichte2a.jpg
Fr_Fichte2b.jpg
I will follow it with the other pages in a new thread.

NOTICE: Safecap Investments has threatened to "pursue action" against the FPA if two forums threads are not removed. The FPA does not hide member complaints or negotiate while under legal threat. The two threads are Monjed's Trader's Court Case thread and the Markets.com discussion thread linked from the Markets.com review page.
The FPA recommends against doing business with companies which use legal threats to try to hide information.

Please note that finexo is under SafeCap as well.

About two months or more markets approached in an email that they are willing to pay the they were still holding providing they close my accounts.
I agreed and my money was transfered to me.
I'm out of the country now, when I get back I'll send the emails between us.
Sorry for the late update but I was too busy.

Did you get all of the money they owed you? How long until you can post all the info?

As you see from the attachments, Markets approached me to send the money they owed me.

They dismissed all their previous allegations that I hacked their system etc. etc.

I received all my money and they closed my accounts which were already suspended in the first week of their allegation.

My apologies again for the late update.

Attachments

• Munjid151215.jpg
    Munjid151215.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Markets040116.jpg
    Markets040116.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Munjid060116.jpg
    Munjid060116.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Markets160116.jpg