Resolved or not? - Cititrader scam.

Did you deposit via credit card or bank wire? Either way, have a chat with the fraud department at your bank.

I have all the documentation of all conversations and email to support my case against cititrader, Dave Johnson and Jason Scharf. I am hoping that the traders court will amalgamate those of us who have vocalised our experiences and mount a Class Action against Cititrader, Dave Johnson, Phillip Baron, and Jason Scharf. It is all part of the BrevSpand.Ltd. and they are based in Los Angeles, California. I tried to claim a charge back. I sent the bank all of my documentation including Skype texts with Dave Johnson and emails. They said I had a strong case but they could not engage the chargeback becauseethe transaction took place in Bulgaria outside the USA and therefore Visa would not permit the chargeback. I don't know where to go from here.

I want to join hands with you. I am talking to couple of laywers. I guess if more can join hands with us will help motivating a good professional to fight for us. I know a&j collected my wire transfer but that may turn out to be just a web site.
Also, social media is very strong, lets try that in parallel. One of cititraders associates infact forced me into it and I will.

MY apologies for the delay in updating this thread. Huge stress and endless conversations but I have updated this now, and hopefully it will be posted on the site after the moderater has approved the submission. Levines

I had left hope when dave asked me to sign a contract for 10k and kept pushing it. The funny thing was that he had mentioned his name as the head trader in it.

Your correspondane looks very familiar. And yes, our greed and fear are the perfect breeding grounds for it. I have spent years working hard, using my family time as well, earning all these savings and these guys took less than five months to blow it all away. Here I am again, stealing my family time trying to salvage and I will not stop until I received it all back.*

I only hope, they last long enough to let me get things straightened out with them. Fear, the significance of the 6 months contract that Dave was trying to push down through my throat, wasted month and a half already from it.

Back