Resolved or not? - Cititrader scam.

Reading to the threads of conversations between yourself and Dave, noted something very strange regarding the 4 unexpired trades. Did you get a resolution so far? Phillip sent me an email saying that Cititrader will credit this amount as winning trades for me. I however have not seen the credit even after more than 2 months. Ask Dave to provide a contact at Spotoptions that we can confirm it with.

A general rule with any broker is to stop opening new trades the moment any withdrawal issue appears.

A general rule with any broker is to stop opening new trades the moment any withdrawal issue appears.

Great point, why didn't i think about this earlier. So they lied to me when I requested a withdrawal and lost exactly my last $10k after the request in one week. You guys truly are peace army. I will get back on this in couple of days.

Thank you for that advice - I am beginning to think now that all these platform registration errors and excessively long trade expiration dates are deliberate ploys to keep a low trade balance to prevent withdrawals.

Hi, did you receive any response back from cititrader, I haven't?

Hi guys I honestly dont know where to start but you are absolutely right , I have had the exact same experiences
with Cititrader , Dave Johnson and all of the other criminals at Cititrader, 75% losses, bonuses added to my
account when I told them not to, continually trading my account when I asked them many times to stop , story
after story and excuse after excuse, I have been being told my 2,500 refund is in processing for 6 weeks now!!!!!
I wish I could just meet these guys face to face but I only have myself to blame for entrusting them with my funds!!
Has anyone actually got their funds back from these thieves?

I can simply say this, processing times, wait a week for platform upgrade etc, all are delaying tactics. In my case I lost the opportunity to dispute credit card paymet.

Strange, taking so long for such a small amount to pay. Do consider opening a thread of your own.

Its unusual and unexpected but I was a victim of the relentless unpredictability of the binary options market and lost everything I had invested. My first port of call was to malign the platform provider, in this case Cititrader, for the losses and find fault with their complex and erratic trading programs. I didn’t think for a moment that there would be any sympathy for the predicament I was in – but I was completely wrong. Not only did they give me back half of what I lost in cash, they went on to give me a trading account with enough cash in it to set the ball rolling and give me a chance to win the rest of my money back. I have got to admit there are not many trading organisations that would consider doing this for anyone. I was surprised by Dave Johnson’s attitude which was surprisingly avuncular. “We really want our traders to succeed. Their success is ours and anything we can do to help them on the way when we can we will do. We can’t always support our customers with funding but we can certainly always help out with advice and training.” So much for the cynicism of today’s world, and the fierce competitiveness of the financial markets. At least it is nice to know that you might have a friend out there when the going gets tough.

Back