Resolved - Withdrawal Issue - Youtradefx India

noorulthabish

Private
My account # 148445

i am from chennai, india

I deposited with youtradefx in july 2013 through neteller for USD 2100, on dec 11 2013 i gave withdrawal request for USD 310.96 with reference number 2824397. I got email from them stating that it will be processed in 5 business days, but the withdrawal hasn't been processed till now. i have been regularly contacting the support for the withdrawal status but no reply from the support also.

After coming to know about the issue with the broker i also gave withdrawal request for USD 1374 on 23 dec 2013 with reference number 2789051

I can't contact my manager as their Indian office is also closed, kindly help me in getting my money back

I have put up 1 star review and have all the screen shots for the proof, if my withdrawal is not processed i will file a case against the broker.

I request all the indian customer to get out of this broker as early as possible

I am attaching the following screen shots

1.proof i deposited through neteller.
2.proof i am account holder with the broker.
3.proof i gave withdrawal request on the above said dates.
4.proof email receipt from youtradefx on the giving withdrawal request.

Regards,
Noorul
+91 9176123888 deposit screen shot.jpgproof of account holder.jpgproof of deposit request.jpgmail receipt from youtradefx usd 310.96.jpgmail receipt from youtradefx usd1374.jpg

Asstmoderator,

I have been regularly, mailing George asking for the status on my withdrawal, he never replied at all....is there any possibility to get my money ?...

ALHAMDULILLAH ALHAMDULILLAH got back my money, I got it through bank.

thanks FPA, and fellow members for the support . I kindly request FPA not to put this case resolved until all the members get their money back. I know how it feels to be cheated, so please FPA don't put this case RESOLVED until everyone gets their money back.

for those who still having problem getting their money kindly contact Mr.Fernando ( fefa398@yahoo.com ) he is processional lawyer, who can help you out. Kindly refer my Name ( Noorul) . I got back my money only after contacting him and sending the required details, it just took 10 days after contacting him to receive my money. kindly pass it all other guys who is having trouble receiving their money.

all the best

Noorul

Cases are resolved individually. Since you have been paid, your case is resolved and will be marked that way.

The terms for lifting the Scam Finding include more than just resolving all the Traders Court Guilty verdicts.

Back