RESOLVED - Xforex withdrawal - Bank closed in Cyprus

Hey XingLoon, I am xforex user from Malaysia too. How much commission they charged you? Because I withdraw for $500, $300 credit back to credit card with no charges, and $200 by bank transfer. But as I can see in the bank statement they only transfer $147 to me and the live chat customer service told me it is "commission" charged by bank. Almost 25% gone for that "commission" already.

You should ask your bank for a breakdown of where those fees were charged. $147 is very high fees for moving a couple hundred dollars.

Hey XingLoon, I am xforex user from Malaysia too. How much commission they charged you? Because I withdraw for $500, $300 credit back to credit card with no charges, and $200 by bank transfer. But as I can see in the bank statement they only transfer $147 to me and the live chat customer service told me it is "commission" charged by bank. Almost 25% gone for that "commission" already.

In fact, I also have similar problem here. I had make couple of withdrawal ever since then. Some transactions the bank did not charge any commission some transaction they charge.

I think it depends on the bank who make the remittance. I received my credit note. Citibank US did not charge any comm but Standard Chartered Bank US will charge $28 (out of $3500 and $4000 withdrawal) for their comm. How ironic while my account in MY is also Standard Chartered Bank.

Back