• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Scam - UFX

I am having an issue with a company
We can help if your more specific and tell us in detail what exactly happened. Let us help you, by first helping us and explains the situation clearly.

In any cases I would highly recommend initiating a chargeback with your bank if you deposited with your back, under the grounds UFX is more than likely not allowed to do business in your country, and what their doing is actually illegal and fraud.

Like I said, don't be shy, and speak about what exactly happened, and don't be so vague and to just call your thread "scam."

This helps no one, and doesn't alert anyone either.

I'm not shy I didn't do anything wrong
But I need to trust you that you can help
And how you'll do it .
Show me evidence that you are legal part

Don't share your personal name, phone number, home address, or any information you wouldn't want to let anyone in the world know about.

Instead, share details about how UFX scammed you. Dates of deposits. Amounts of deposits. Deposit methods. Claims of "safe" trades which ended in losses.

This will enable me or some of the senior members at the FPA to give you advice about how to try to recover your money. It will also make your thread a better warning to let other traders know to not put their money with UFX.

The FPA is more a public outlet, a tool, or platform if you will. Were mainly here to shed light on scams, (which companies like UFX dislike very much) than a legal aid.

The FPA is only as powerful as you choose it to be.

Don't share your personal name, phone number, home address, or any information you wouldn't want to let anyone in the world know about.

Instead, share details about how UFX scammed you. Dates of deposits. Amounts of deposits. Deposit methods. Claims of "safe" trades which ended in losses.

This will enable me or some of the senior members at the FPA to give you advice about how to try to recover your money. It will also make your thread a better warning to let other traders know to not put their money with UFX.

is this conversation confidential?

This conversation is happening in a public forum and will be picked up by search engines. This lets it serve as a warning to others who might be thinking of doing business with UFX. Forums threads like this are why the FPA spends so much money defending itself from denial of service attacks.

If the conversation was confidential, I wouldn't have bothered to warn you about hiding some information you should keep confidential.

This conversation is happening in a public forum and will be picked up by search engines. This lets it serve as a warning to others who might be thinking of doing business with UFX. Forums threads like this are why the FPA spends so much money defending itself from denial of service attacks.

If the conversation was confidential, I wouldn't have bothered to warn you about hiding some information you should keep confidential.

Ok i'll only wait till the evening if UFX will not pay what they made me lose as they promised me i'll publish everything with proof and evidence.

My story with UFX same as most of the people i start trading with them on June/5/2017 i didn't know anything about Forex trading simply i downloaded UFX application on my mobile after half an hour they called from a number in UK the person introduce himself and his company and he told you'll receive a call from a trainer and he'll be the account Manager i received the call from a guy name Ibrahim Yousef, he gave an overview of how to work i deposited 500$ to try and the manipulation began, i won like 100$ i got excited after two days he asked me to deposit 5000$ if i want to make more profit and after he asked to deposit more 10000$ to open and work on higher positions my total deposit was 25000$ and after trading i reached 44,500$ i opened 4 positions on crude oil price started going up and instead of warning me, or telling to close some positions to reduce risk he started pushing me to open more positions on GPB till i lost all what i have, i start screaming, crying, it was all what i have, he called me laughing saying don't worry if you have 8000$ i can return all your loss
and he started promising i'm ibrahim i don't leave my customers do your best and deposit 8000$ in one week i'll return all your money, i managed myself i deposit 5000$ to return my loss because i had no other choice, i didn't know that he wants to defraud me, i started working on improving my balance i did profit without any help from his side i reached 9000$, i opened gold positions and waiting till it close he sent me wahtsapp saying close the gold positions i got scared i closed it i thought something will happen and i was really very afraid i don't want to lose my money, i replied to him i closed it what's next he stopped replying after half an hour replied saying i'm working on a big stuff and planing new strategy for you, and the positions he asked to close it was not going to lose he made me loose 59$, then the next day morning i opened 4 positions 2 on crude oil and two on gold and that time prices start taking the opposite side the gold going down and crude oil up i was waiting till the prices get fine and the positions close, after three or four days he called asking to deposit 10,000$ to improve my wallet and trade on currencies better than stay waiting till the positions i opened close, i told him i can put 5000$ that time i sold my car, after i did the deposit the same day he called me saying i'll open for you position on gold give confirm for control room i said how is the gold price will improve he said yes don't worry trust me, i said are you sure? he said i'm sure why you argue don't waist time just give confirm i was on my way to work i didn't even checked the platform to see what he was doing he bought gold on 39$ and gold was dropping down i start lose because i already had 4 positions opened he put me under risk again, in the night i closed the gold position he opened with loss almost 1000$ and i had to close crude oil as well to reduce risk he put in, the next day he called me i didn't argue with him about what he did i ignored what happened, he told lets trade on currencies we have big opportunity i told him but the margin value not enough to open positions now, he said i'm sure of what i'm doing why you closed the gold yesterday you'll not loose i told i got notifications to deposit more money or i'll loose that's why i closed it, i asked him how you put me under risk you want me to lose my money again, he said i have a strategy to help you, i said to help me or to make me lose again, he said how you're saying that i want to help you of course, ok let me improve your margin value i'll do it by myself now he start trading on currency he did some profit but it was so risky i told him to stop i don't want to loose all what i have he stopped, in the night the crude oil positions loss was reducing i sent him asking, i'll close the crude oil position on 600$ loss better than keep waiting maybe it'll go up again he told no don't do it, don't loose money position is fine, i trusted him i keep it than it goes up again and i lost the chance
the next day he called me as usual saying let's continue improving your wallet, he called the control room asking me to give confirm on a position very high price i didn't accept he close the line with control room, i told him it's too high i don't want to take risk and i asked him what his news about crude oil and gold he said don't worry i have very good news about gold it'll go up, let me improve your wallet don't waist time don't look to the platform let me do my work i want to make profit for you please close the platform when the position close i'll call you for confirmation for another one, i was on my way to work when i reached my computer at work i found 0 money in my account i start sending him whatsapp he was not replying after half an hour called with a very cold blood as nothing happen saying i was helping you, i said helping me in what mother ****er what i'll do now, i was dying

the next day i sent email to his company as in my mind it's a company, explaining what happened with me and how i got manipulated by the broker
he called me without any shame or sense of responsibility, he's not a human and he's not an animal because animal better than him, asking me how are you today? i told him what he deserve to hear from me, he said you sent complain? i said yes i did, he said nobody can help you and i don't care, i told how you speak in this way unless you are not a professional company, you are a group of quorum, then he closed the line.

after two or three days another spotter from UFX called me saying we received your complain and i want you to tell me exactly what happened with you to be able to help you, i told him what happened, he said i really want to help i'll deposit in your bank account 2000$ to open a wallet for you and i can't do this from my side to look legal after i sent you the money you'll draw it from your account and send by Al Ansari exchange to an account in Saudi Arabia i'll sent the account details after you receive the money, i asked him why to Saudi Arabia? he said this account for our agent. this is the procedure
i asked can i see the account and trade you'll do on behalf of me? he said no you can't this is only we do it for our customers who lost their money because of our brokers and it's confidential, that time my mind was block i couldn't think if he's lying or saying the truth just i was thinking of the problem i put myself in
in 10 minutes he did the money transfer of 2000$ i received the money after three days, the time i got bank notifications on my phone he called me saying i think you received the money please do the transfer i'll send account # and company name by whatsapp and after you send the money please send me copy of the receipt i did what he said i transferred the money i sent him receipt copy by whatsapp, after half an hour i received notification that another money transfer from UFX 5000$, i got surprised, i sent him whatsapp why you sent me money again, he called me saying this money to not pay tax on your wallet, i said are you trying to involve in something not legal you want me to run you tax money? he said you don't want me to help you don't worry i'll pay you all your money back in just 15 to 20 days, don't worry everything legal, honestly i couldn't continue arguing with him i said ok fine and i closed the line
after 2 days i received the money in my account, and i don't how he know the exact time the minute i receive the bank notification he called me asking to transfer the money, when i told him i will not do it, this is money laundry how i'll know to whom this account maybe it's for terrorist i can't put myself under risk, he said the company will sue you in the court you can't keep this money, i said send somebody to take it i don't want your money yo can't involve me in this kind of work, he said you are working with us now why you argue too much i have million of people transferring money for me who will recognize you, we are international company we're registered with FPA, we have money more than your government, take 500$ and transfer 4500$ i know you don't have money, and after you do the transfer i'll send you 8000$ you'll take 2000$ and within twenty days i'll pay you back your loss

honestly i got afraid i did what he said, after i did search on google about FPA i registered and i asked for help because i don't want to be involved in this kind of fraud.

after i sent message to FPA, i received call from another UFX spotter he said my name is Ibrahim Qassem i'm from UFX i heard about your loss
i told him about the guy asking me to transfer money to Saudi Arabia he said i don't know him please send the money transfer receipts to investigate , i sent him by email, he asked how much did you transfer to Saudi Arabia i said 6,500$, he said ok we'll pay you as compensation 16000$ you'll receive 8000 and you already took 500 the rest is 7500 i'll do the transfer now, you'll receive email please sign the compensation letter and send to me, i received UFX notification to confirm withdrawal, i wait i didn't sign the letter he called me again asking to sign the letter i told this transfer is not confirmed he said ok i'll confirm it but he didn't, than he sent me email with link to say that what i said on FPA sight not correct and it was a misunderstand with UFX and to give them rate four stars.

i waited i didn't sign the letter till i receive the UFX email confirmation, that what i know from the previous transfer the other guy was doing, after i received the transfer confirmation, by the way he was calling me every 10 minutes asking me to sign, i was refusing i toldhim till you confirm the transfer first, then i signed the letter thinking i'll get the compensation he promised to pay me, i suppose to receive today afternoon the 8000$ dollars his friend transferred it, but unfortunately it was a game they didn't send any money, they wanted me to sign the letter i don'tknow how it'll help them if they didn't send me the money.

i know it's a long letter please take your time and read i'm a person lost everything everything because of those people i don't who they are i don't know if the name they gave me is correct, all what i know they're not a human.

please find a way to stop those ISIS UFX.

i can forward to you all the emails i received from them as a proof sent me your email please
i'll attach the compensation letter he asked me to sign and this is yesterday date.
and the two money transfer receipts he asked me to transfer it
and if you need any additional documents as evidence i can provide just please don't leave those ISIS

Jesus Christ you should take a trip to their head office on Saint hamasgar street, in Tel Aviv and knock down their door and kick their asses.

They are nothing but fraudsters and liars. UFX = Reliant co. Investments = a Ponzi scamming call centre in Israel called "Toyga"

If you deposited by credit card please initiate a charge back with your bank right away as well as report what happened to the police, and your local securities commission...

The more heat on these scammers the better.

One day they will all be locked up and shut down.

Back