• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Swindlers ICMARKETS.com

I am having an issue with a company
I generally recommend my own clients to open up forex accounts directly with a bank, whenever possible.

There are probably less than 5 brokers in the MT4 retail industry that are for real, and 3 of them having a banking license. Go figure.

My companion contacted them a week ago. They told it that all brought to me to bank. Money still on the account. They didn't give profit and the deposit still. These are swindlers. They any don't bring not ECN and the transaction to the market.

Attachments

• 1234444.jpg
    1234444.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 14
My companion contacted them a week ago. They told it that all brought to me to bank. Money still on the account. They didn't give profit and the deposit still. These are swindlers. They any don't bring not ECN and the transaction to the market.

They are now a bucketshop broker and should change their name to I-See-Bucketshop because they are unethical and uses the MT4 build-in Virtual Dealer plugin to manipulate their clients' trading platform and trades.
Their CEO posing under the name of IrishMist is resorting to posting good reviews on other sites for their bucketshop company because nobody has anything good to say about this bucketshop broker.

It moshenniki regulator not the decree. Cancelled again all profit, money doesn't give, creates that wants.

Attachments

• 1233333.jpg
    1233333.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 15
Have you got any answer yet from FOS ? Your situation doesn't let me sleep, I've been trading a lot of years with ICM, don't understand how it could happen to you, hope this will be resolved asap.

FOS answered that within 25 days there will be an answer. Only I don't understand to what they me can give the answer? When the company doesn't give money.

FOS answered that within 25 days there will be an answer. Only I don't understand to what they me can give the answer? When the company doesn't give money.
at the first you lodged dispute to Fos ,they send you case directly to icmarkets and lets them solve your case.if icmarkets cannot solve this issue after the death time.Fos will yake over and handle your case.

In my brief research over the internet, it seems that the FOS is a private entity that try to resolve or arbitrage any issues that traders have with member brokers.

I think highlighting issues with ASIC would have more clout as ASIC, besides being an Australian government body, is the regulator of the brokers who are registered with them.
So far I have not been able to find the section where I can highlight my issues with I-See-Bucketshop to ASIC. Perhaps I have not really look hard enough. Anyone here know where I can do that?

Back