• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Swindlers ICMARKETS.com

I am having an issue with a company
FOS for them pomehal. Give earnings they are not going.

Attachments

• 11111.jpg
    11111.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 24
This is total madness. They don't even bother to give you any clear explanation...:mad::mad: Unbelievable, Now I do believe that any broker can scam you like that... with no reasons.... I really wonder what FOS will reply to you. Still no answer from them ? Have you got any alerts form ICM during your trading with them ? How much time did you need to make that profit ?

I have none of the FOS did not answer.
It all depends on the market and thinking through strategies.

Have you found a way to contact ASIC directly to highlight your issues & problems with this bucketshop broker? Quite frankly, I do not trust FOS which seems to be a private entity.

Hello, hello Oh-Ruler-Of-Upper & Lower-Nile......I have been trying (on & off) to locate the email address of ASIC so that I can send them a brief report of my issues with that I-See-Bucketshop broker.....not to recoup my losses, but to bring to their attention that I-See-Bucketshop is using the MT4 Virtual Dealer plugin to manipulate some of their client's trading account(s).

I do have some screenshots of charts (taken just a couple minutes after my issues with that bucketshop broker which I have also emailed to them to backup my issues) and which I think ASIC might find "interesting" and would lend some credence to what I have been saying about I-See-Bucketshop abusive usage of MT4 Virtual Dealer plugin.

Did you, by any chance, happen to see that contact email anywhere in your worldwide trips?

Back