• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Swindlers ICMARKETS.com

I am having an issue with a company

Attachments

• Screenshot ASIC Complaint Form.jpg
    Screenshot ASIC Complaint Form.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 13
Good afternoon. Posted by ASIC

Attachments

• 12333.jpg
    12333.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150722 - Letter to Reporter.pdf
    30.3 KB · Views: 14
  • INFO 174 - Disputes with financial services or credit providers.pdf
    104.6 KB · Views: 22
Okay, if you intend to seek compensation(s), then what ASIC directives are the ones to follow...i.e. going through the process of filing your claims and compensations through IDR & EDR.
For my case, its a matter of bringing ASIC attention to the broker and, if ASIC encountered similar case(s) or more cases are filed against the same broker, that might prompt ASIC to investigate and to take action like they did with another ASIC regulated broker as reported below:

Monday 16 February 2015
Australia financial regulator ASIC has continued its tough recent stance on the retail forex sector, with the cancellation of the Australian Financial Services (AFS) license of retail forex broker Enfinium Pty Ltd following a detailed investigation.

ASIC’s main concern surrounded Enfinium’s use of the Virtual Dealer plugin for MT4. Virtual Dealer gives a broker the ability to add a trade execution delay of between 1 to 10 seconds to a client’s trade. An execution delay added by the Virtual Dealer could disadvantage clients to the benefit of the broker, if markets moved against the client during any delay.

ASIC’s investigation found that during the 2010-2013 period Enfinium’s Virtual Dealer settings had been changed on 271 occasions, but Enfinium kept no records of those changes. Due to a lack of adequate recordkeeping ASIC was unable to determine whether a trade execution delays were actually used or not.

Enfinium actually had already entered administration in October 2014, and was wound up by creditors on November 6, 2014.

For me, I will personally keep on highlighting my issues in every forum/site that I patronize and for as long as required.

===============================

Updates:

Today, ICMarkets top executive(s) are making real effort to get to the bottom of what actually happened to my sudden death trading accounts with them.
This is indeed a very positive sign that perhaps the top bosses are not aware of the going-ons of some of their staffs who might be utilizing some unethical practices (which they perhaps have picked up from former employer company) to derive whatever benefits they receive from clients' trading volumes (open & closed trades).

We shall see what happens and shall post updates as available.

FOS are not responsible for several days. It took 30 days and no solutions.I posted on FOS and ic markest in ASIC

Called me on phone today. The Russian girl talked to accent. I told that they accuse me of some arbitration, but proofs will remain in their company. Also I told that will cancel all transactions and won't give a profit. On a question as it is possible to cancel transactions on technology SPT/ECN, she couldn't answer.

Seems like your case is in regards of your trading system/style and I/we would need to review your trading log to see exactly what the broker meant by "arbitration".

There is a quirk on MT4 trading platform which give instant profit on any position (both buy & sell) being open and, if you are fast enough, you can close the position with instant profit. I have experience this quirk a couple times with different broker on MT4 platform and I already knew there is no way the broker will let me keep those profits.

Have a nice day. Opened the account in this company and I started trading.
I gained $11 000. I put money for a conclusion and to me at once blocked the account and nullified a sredv in a private office. Sent any clear charges. I asked to provide proofs in of what they accuse me. They told that dissolve with me the contract and cancel all transactions. As a result of me deprived also of the deposit and the earned profit.
How it is possible to cancel transactions on the STP and ECN technology? They are thieves and swindlers!
I wrote to the regulator, most likely also it won't help me.
On one screenshot it is visible, what they wrote off all profit and removed it, only where removed? It isn't even shown where she was brought, they her so cancelled it to themselves in a pocket!
What you can advise?

Arbitrage latency trading is when an EA takes advantage of seconds in information sent to the platform.

Arbitrage latency trading with an EA is seen as unethical and in some cases illegal.

If you are trading with the aid of an EA using arbitrage latency then you will have issues in withdrawing profit.

ASIC started working, according to regulations of 45 days, all proofs and documents with photos provided them. I expect the decision.
All that trolls of the company write I ignore completely, not I have to prove something to trolls, and swindlers from ic markets had to prove, and they only keep silent and throw some phrases, without proofs.

ASIC started working, according to regulations of 45 days, all proofs and documents with photos provided them. I expect the decision.
All that trolls of the company write I ignore completely, not I have to prove something to trolls, and swindlers from ic markets had to prove, and they only keep silent and throw some phrases, without proofs.

Show your trading log if you have nothing to hide, if you won't well I have no choice and have to believe ICM you are using Arbitrage latency trading with an EA which no broker will allow to my knowledge!

Back