ThinkMarkets stole 17000 USD of my profits

Please invite ThinkMarkets to your scam alerts thread via:
- their compliance and support email addresses.
- support live chat, or
- social media (facebook, twitter, etc)
- sometimes they will have official acct here also.

If they do not resolve your issue within a week or so, you should file a traders court case.
Also let consider filing a complaint with Australian FOS.

Hello 4evermaat,

They have already participated on this thread repeating the same non sense they sent me through my email when terminating my account. I have also already opened a court case. After spreading the word on more forex communities, if they don't respond, I will file complaints to official authorities against their regulated branches accusing them of misleading their clients with wrong information about their regulatory status.

Hello 4evermaat,

They have already participated on this thread repeating the same non sense they sent me through my email when terminating my account. I have also already opened a court case. After spreading the word on more forex communities, if they don't respond, I will file complaints to official authorities against their regulated branches accusing them of misleading their clients with wrong information about their regulatory status.

Dont forget the trader's court case: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

There have been some delays with Traders Court cases recently due to another person deciding he wanted to test how much time could be wasted on one case without providing requested evidence. That case has been dismissed and things are now getting caught up.

Back