Usg capital and blue capital fx

This Scam Broker says:

Regulated : Your funds will be held with FXCM, a regulated NFA/FCA Worldwide Brokerage.

Since there's an FXCM Representative on FPA, will like him to comment on this company claims.

It can be punished heavily for claiming that if it shows to be a myth.

Because it's a managed account, not the account manager advice you to execute trades then you have an upper hand in your case.

Contact FXCM, see if the scam broker is directly regulated anywhere and file a complaint...

Please see that in the scam broker site is writen that the client funds will be in an account at FXCM or USG Capital, in my case was in USG Capital which I am afraid is also a scam broker :
This means that we never handle client funds at any point and instead the client will retain complete control of their funds in an account in their own name at FXCM (NFA/FCA regulated US/UK based Forex Broker) or USG CAPITAL.

Regarding the managed account , indeed the account manager didn't advice me how he will execute trades or what policy they should follow. As you said I have an upper hand in my case, can you be more explicit what can I do ?

Hi
I have contacted FXCM already 10 days ago, please see the e-mail I sent to them .
No answer from them at all......
What should I do next ?

26 de sept. (hace 10 días)

Dear Sir

The company Blue Capital FX is stating in its website that the funds will be held with FXCM, a regulated NFA/FCA Worldwide Brokerage

Please can you confirm this statement ?

Website is www.bluecapitalfx.com

In addition can you confirm that this company is registered according to the laws?
Kind regards

USG CAPITAL is a scam and is the same as YouTradeFX scam.

:mad::mad::mad:
Please see the prove that USG CAPITAL is a scam as is the same one as YouTradeFX.
Please stay away of this company !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTradeFX= USG CAPITAL.jpg

other than stay away of!!! how can you help clients get back their money??

I wish there was a way to get my money back !!! All the money earned working day by day.... is gone because this scam companies. And nobody is doing anything....
Any suggestion what to do ?

Hello silviainabox

USG Capital Company is the commercial name of "youtradeFX group" operating in Israel.
(quote above from USG Capital website)

Your funds will be held with FXCM, a regulated NFA/FCA Worldwide Brokerage.
(quote above from Blue Capital FX Ltd website)

Please see that in the scam broker site is writen that the client funds will be in an account at FXCM or USG Capital, in my case was in USG Capital which I am afraid is also a scam broker :
This means that we never handle client funds at any point and instead the client will retain complete control of their funds in an account in their own name at FXCM (NFA/FCA regulated US/UK based Forex Broker) or USG CAPITAL.

Is your dispute against USG Captail, Blue Capital FX Ltd or both :confused:

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hello silviainabox

Good luck
ilearn2t

If Jason from FXCM is around it will be nice to hear what he got to say about FXCM-YTFX possible connections :)

If you look back you would see I have already said that.

Asstmod- can we add USG to the YTFX scam finding?

Hi Eddiger,
I know that you said so and at that time I wonder how you know .
I just wanted to send the proof as I was really surprised that this scam company is so stupid that has employers that didn't change their logo .... By the way this is the first time I received an e-mail from them with this logo, every time was showing USG CAPITAL.

Hello silviainabox

Good luck
ilearn2t

Hi ilearn2t

Both of them. They are clearly interrelated but I didn't find yet a proof.
What I know now is althoug the address of blue capital fx appears to be in Miami ( US) , actually David Strauss "senior analyst " ( please, if He is a senior analyst I am the queen of England) lives and works in Tel Aviv ( Israel).
This information of course was not given to me by Omry Zor ( acc Manager of USG Capital ) that gave me the indication that the scam broker blue capital fx performs from US...
My complaint is regarding both , both are scammers, both are not answering to my e-mails, both have my money .
And I wonder what I need to do in order to get my money back !!!!

Back