Usg capital and blue capital fx

Nice steps taken by Liz but we have to thing new way for those (Brokers rep ) who are not replying here.

Hello silviainabox

I've added these two brokers and this thread's link to my growing list of brokers, who are unwilling to send any of their employees (Representatives) to discuss problems such as your own.

I will be sending them both an e-mail to explain in greater detail, what it means and how they as a broker can avoid my list, by simply sending someone along to discuss your issues.

Good luck
Liz

I think Asstmod should add them to the scam finding, no doubt

Hello silviainabox

Is Blue Capital FX a "broker" or a company who works with a couple or brokers like FXCM etc. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hello silviainabox

Is Blue Capital FX a "broker" or a company who works with a couple or brokers like FXCM etc. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Hi Liz
Is a Broker that "specializes" in managed forex accounts , so is the one doing the tradings and lossing the money for his customers as I am sure that He is not doing profits for nobody (according to the way He is trading ....)

Silvia

Hello silviainabox

Within a few hours of me sending Blue Capital FX an e-mail, they reply back.

Here is the main parts:

Hi Liz.

Let me start with some clarification that we are not a broker, we are a money manager and we work with a couple or brokers.

We currently have over 80 clients in our PAMMs.
If a client is unhappy with the performance or any other reason makes them unhappy, they can withdraw funds at anytime, they always have complete control of their funds at all times and they are not locked in any periods.

I wish you all luck and thanks for the email.

Regards
Barry

I have left some parts of the message out, for personal and private reasons.

If their quote is correct, can you explain in greater detail, how the company works and what when wrong for this to become an issue. If the other "company" in this thread (Usg capital) has nothing to do with this issue, try to leave them to one side for the moment, until we get a better picture of this one. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello silviainabox

Within a few hours of me sending Blue Capital FX an e-mail, they reply back.

Here is the main parts:

I have left some parts of the message out, for personal and private reasons.

If their quote is correct, can you explain in greater detail, how the company works and what when wrong for this to become an issue. If the other "company" in this thread (Usg capital) has nothing to do with this issue, try to leave them to one side for the moment, until we get a better picture of this one. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hi Liz,
This answer is really strange. All of a sudden they are not brokers ?? According to my knowledge a broker is an individual or party (brokerage firm) that arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller for a commission when the deal is executed.
Now they are stating that they are money managers. So who was actually making the trades in my account ?
In this case my money was deposited in USG Capital, Blue Capital Fx was managing my account opening and closing the trades , and an additional broker was involved as Blue Capital Fx is stating that they are no brokers ???
Of course that I went out from their irresponsible trading way but with very big loss of money ( 70 % of my initial investement ) and just in 3 weeks.

Someone here is not telling the whole story and confussing us in order to be taken out from the thread.
Silvia

Hello silviainabox

Did Blue Capital FX provide you with an LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney) document allowing them to trade on your behalf with Usg capital.

If correct it seems this company (Blue Capital FX) used one of their "managers" to trade on your behalf at Usg capital using PAMM.

So basically you opened an account at Usg capital and allowed a "manager" from the Blue Capital FX to trade for you.

Looks most likely your Blue Capital FX manager has made one or more bad trades during your investment cycle/s.

Do you know if any guarantees against loss were ever offer "verbally or written" by Blue Capital FX, not sure if any blame can be attached to Usg capital at this point.

Good luck
Liz

Hello silviainabox

Did Blue Capital FX provide you with an LPOA (Limited Power of Attorney) document allowing them to trade on your behalf with Usg capital.

If correct it seems this company (Blue Capital FX) used one of their "managers" to trade on your behalf at Usg capital using PAMM.

So basically you opened an account at Usg capital and allowed a "manager" from the Blue Capital FX to trade for you.

Looks most likely your Blue Capital FX manager has made one or more bad trades during your investment cycle/s.

Do you know if any guarantees against loss were ever offer "verbally or written" by Blue Capital FX, not sure if any blame can be attached to Usg capital at this point.

Good luck
Liz

Dear Liz
1- The answer is yes, I was provided by Blue Capital Fx with a LPOA
2- The answer is again yes, David Strauss from Blue Capital Fx was the one doing the trades using PAMM ( that I am not quite sure what is the meaning of this PAMM issue) and I don't know how He was doing them . ( if through USG Capital or in which way . All what I know is that I was provided with an account number and a password by USG Capital to see the trades done by Blue Capital Fx.
3- Correct.
4- All the contacts were done through USG Capital , even the promise of max risk of 20 % ( verbally , I don't have any writen document of this ) was given by USG Capital who was the company introducing me to the Blue Capital Fx and recommending it.
But an important thing to consider is that Blue Capital Fx provided me ( according to my request ) with a report of historical performance where it was clear that they are losing or gaining reasonable percentages. Top 5 %.
It seems that the report is totally fake as per the experience of losing % 70 in just 3 weeks.

Silvia

silviainabox did you invite Jason from FXCM to join this thread?

I don't know who is Jason from FXCM and how to invite him to join this thread
Liza ,
I want to add a new evidence of the irregularities with BCFX managed forex accounts
Please see what they are stating in their internet site under "why us "
It is incredible what they are writing....BCFX - Why Managed account.jpg
Is this a joke ? An experienced trader , a profesional one causes the loss of 70 % of the initial investment in just 3 weeks ?????
They are not profesionals, they are scammers.
And I still don't know what to do. They are thieves , I am convinced that their main goal is to keep the money of the investors in their own pockets

Back