Usg capital and blue capital fx

Hello silvia

When you first joined Usg capital did you download their platform onto your computer, if so can you still log on and gather any evidence of your trading losses.

Good luck
Liz

I don't know who is Jason from FXCM and how to invite him to join this thread
Liza ,
I want to add a new evidence of the irregularities with BCFX managed forex accounts
Please see what they are stating in their internet site under "why us "
It is incredible what they are writing....View attachment 17239
Is this a joke ? An experienced trader , a profesional one causes the loss of 70 % of the initial investment in just 3 weeks ?????
They are not profesionals, they are scammers.
And I still don't know what to do. They are thieves , I am convinced that their main goal is to keep the money of the investors in their own pockets

He is one of the forum users https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/members/30243.html

You may PM him

Hello silvia

When you first joined Usg capital did you download their platform onto your computer, if so can you still log on and gather any evidence of your trading losses.

Good luck
Liz

Hi Liz
I am trying to upload the detailed statement but it doesn't upload as zip file
I have it in html format which can't be uploaded in the forex peace army site.
Any suggestion how to upload it or why I am not succeeding to upload it as zip file ?
Thanks
Silvia

Hello silvia

After the first trade on 19/Aug14 losing $725 from your investment, alarm bells should have started ringing. :mad:

As USG Capital is the Israeli brand of youtradefx, have you tried getting any answers from them (youtradefx).

Good luck
Liz

Hello silvia

After the first trade on 19/Aug14 losing $725 from your investment, alarm bells should have started ringing. :mad:

As USG Capital is the Israeli brand of youtradefx, have you tried getting any answers from them (youtradefx).

Good luck
Liz

Hi Liz
The first trade opened on August 19 loss 725 usd till September 10 ,the loss was not 725 usd on the same day of the opening of the trade.
On August 19 you couldn't see what you are seeing now in the report
What I can assure you is that the alarm :mad::mad:started to be clear and the bells start to ring from September 03 or 04 , where the portfolio was lossing 1500 usd.
At that time I called my acc manager in USG Capital and if you will see my original explanation (in the opening of this thread) I reminded him that I am willing to risk only 20% of the initial inversion.
Since September 04 till September 10 I called , send e-mails and sms's requesting from Omry Zor ( my account manager in USG Capital) to call me . Nothing ......no reply, no phone call.......
On September 06 ( when the market was reopend after the weekend ) the situation WAS TERRIBLE !!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
In the same moment of the reopening of the market the GBP/USD pair had a very deep change and then the losses were more than 8000 usd .
The portfolio continue lossing without stopping until I decided to withdraw 5000 usd in order to decrease the risk.
It goes without saying that it took :mad:an additional week to get the money back but at least I could save some from my initial investment. Without the withdrawal I am convinced that they would have taken all my money ( and not just the 70% )
They didn't close positions, they were just leaving them opened without any limitation or stop loss....and the losses only incrementing.

Regarding contacting YouTradeFx, why should I contact a broker that already is known by everybody that is one of the most big scammers ??? I don't think I will get any help from them .

Silvia

Hello silvia

Sorry my mistake, I'm use to seeing the "close" date at the top of my "Statements".

No matter what you think about a broker on other issues, you still need to contact everyone who is involved in the hope that someone will address your issue and resolve it. ;)

As it stands no-one from the account management company (blue capital fx) or the brokerage firm (Usg capital) have come forward to discuss this matter, as (Usg capital) seems to be a branch of (YouTradeFX, You Trade Holdings LTD) then it won't hurt to e-mail them your complaint as well.

No matter what they (all involved) say losing $11.638,75 in under three weeks has to be seen in a bad light by others.

As part of my ongoing campaign to encourage brokers to send representatives to this forum to discuss clients issues, I'll continue to inform my thousands of friends (on a daily bases) to avoid both companies while your issue goes unanswered, but you can help yourself by sending out complaints to every possible outlet in the hope they do concede and explain their actions in this matter.

Good luck
Liz

Back