Usg capital and blue capital fx

Hello silviainabox

You seem to have two choices:

1) You can carry on the discussion on both brokers at this thread, which could cause some confussion.

2) You could open a new thread (one for each broker) and split these brokers issues up, so if one broker decided to enter their broker's discussion, then it might work in your favor in the long run. ;)

No matter how you decide on your next move, it would benefit yourself to post your account numbers for each broker.

Than invite both to the "said" thread/s to discuss your issues.

Good luck
Liz

:rolleyes:
Hello silviainabox

You seem to have two choices:

1) You can carry on the discussion on both brokers at this thread, which could cause some confussion.

2) You could open a new thread (one for each broker) and split these brokers issues up, so if one broker decided to enter their broker's discussion, then it might work in your favor in the long run. ;)

No matter how you decide on your next move, it would benefit yourself to post your account numbers for each broker.

Than invite both to the "said" thread/s to discuss your issues.

Good luck
Liz

Hi Liz
First of all thank you for your reply and your recommendations.
As I am knew in the forum I don't know how to invite the scam brokers to the discussion.
Thanks for helping me
Silvia

Hi Eddiger,
I know that you said so and at that time I wonder how you know .
I just wanted to send the proof as I was really surprised that this scam company is so stupid that has employers that didn't change their logo .... By the way this is the first time I received an e-mail from them with this logo, every time was showing USG CAPITAL.

The magic of google :)

Yes, you are right Eddiger. The magic of google !!!!
I am finding much more prooves that this is part of a very big and international scam.
YouTradeFX, You Trade Holdings LTD, USG Capital ,YTFX (australian ) are actually from the same group and all of the scammers.
And as per the other scam company Blue Capital FX, they are pretending there are in the US ( address in Miami Florida ) but actually David Strauss is living in Tel Aviv ( Israel ) and therefore the phone number is in Israel.
I have seen that they are starting to change their information in their web sites like for example previously USG Capital site stated that they are part of YOU Trade Holdings LTD and now this information was removed.
I have investigated that they are stating that they are registered in the British Virgin Islands, well I have received an e-mail from the Financial Services Commision of the BVI ( BVIFSC) that they are not regulated there.
I have sent to Omry Zor (USG CAPITAL) and Daniel Strauss ( Blue Capital FX) intimations to answer me . Of course without any reply from them.
RIght now I sent an additional e-mail to them stating that
1- If they will not answer me I will file a complaint to the regulators explaining the scam they are doing
2- I have invited them to this thread to give their version , sending them the link to the forum ( Thank you Liz for your guidince)

Enough is enough , they are the worst scums both of them. Cowards , not answering any e-mail , not answering my calls.
Lets see if they will have the courage to give their "valuable input "
I don't understand how these people are able to sleep at night knowing that they are scamming inocent people and stealing in a "sophisticated" way the savings of inocent people.
They must be in jail and I will not rest untill I will disclose this group . Everybody needs to know what kind of companies they are.

Yes, you are right Eddiger. The magic of google !!!!
I am finding much more prooves that this is part of a very big and international scam.
YouTradeFX, You Trade Holdings LTD, USG Capital ,YTFX (australian ) are actually from the same group and all of the scammers.
And as per the other scam company Blue Capital FX, they are pretending there are in the US ( address in Miami Florida ) but actually David Strauss is living in Tel Aviv ( Israel ) and therefore the phone number is in Israel.
I have seen that they are starting to change their information in their web sites like for example previously USG Capital site stated that they are part of YOU Trade Holdings LTD and now this information was removed.
I have investigated that they are stating that they are registered in the British Virgin Islands, well I have received an e-mail from the Financial Services Commision of the BVI ( BVIFSC) that they are not regulated there.
I have sent to Omry Zor (USG CAPITAL) and Daniel Strauss ( Blue Capital FX) intimations to answer me . Of course without any reply from them.
RIght now I sent an additional e-mail to them stating that
1- If they will not answer me I will file a complaint to the regulators explaining the scam they are doing
2- I have invited them to this thread to give their version , sending them the link to the forum ( Thank you Liz for your guidince)

Enough is enough , they are the worst scums both of them. Cowards , not answering any e-mail , not answering my calls.
Lets see if they will have the courage to give their "valuable input "
I don't understand how these people are able to sleep at night knowing that they are scamming inocent people and stealing in a "sophisticated" way the savings of inocent people.
They must be in jail and I will not rest untill I will disclose this group . Everybody needs to know what kind of companies they are.

Hello silviainabox

Your learning quick :D they did change their "Disclaimer" information page after the 2nd of this month (October) from:

בעת אישור תנאי השימוש באתר, הנך מאשר את התקשרותך עם חברת You Trade Holdings Limited ("החברה") הנמנית על YoutradeFX Group. USG Capital פועלת בשם החברה בארץ.

Translated: When approving the Terms of Use, you acknowledge the Htksharotc with You Trade Holdings Company Limited (the "Company") which is part of YoutradeFX Group. USG Capital operates on behalf of the company in the country.

To this:

בעת אישור תנאי השימוש באתר, הנך מאשר את התקשרותך עם חברת”) USG Capital החברה")

חברת יו אס ג'י קפיטל ישראל בע"מ משמשת כנציגה של החברה בארץ.

Translated: When approving the Terms of Use, you acknowledge the Htksharotc with ") USG Capital Company")

Company USP GB ​​Capital of Israel Ltd. serves as a representative of the company in the country.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good luck
Liz

Thank you Liz for the compliments:p:p.... I am investing a lot of time finding the needed information.
And this is a new finding that explain the relationship of most of the scam companies , they are the same group all of them . This is an international scam !!!!
Please see the attachments
But as a newy in this site I have a question, why my case that was filed in the court is not progressing ?? What should be the next steps ?
I think ( personally ) that the proves are enough to get a proper resolution as this is an extension of the YouTradeFx scam but it should be clear that the names of the companies are constantly changing (and as You see they are changing the disclamer ....another proof of that they are guilty and trying to hide the connections)
Is there any problem ?
Please someone can update me ?
USG CAPITAL AND ALL OTHER SCAMMERS OF SAME GROUP (1).jpgUSG CAPITAL AND ALL OTHER SCAMMERS OF SAME GROUP (2).jpgUSG CAPITAL AND ALL OTHER SCAMMERS OF SAME GROUP (3).jpg.png

Hello silviainabox

I've added these two brokers and this thread's link to my growing list of brokers, who are unwilling to send any of their employees (Representatives) to discuss problems such as your own.

I will be sending them both an e-mail to explain in greater detail, what it means and how they as a broker can avoid my list, by simply sending someone along to discuss your issues.

Good luck
Liz

Back