1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VantageFX: Affiliate account cancelled

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Tomtotrade, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Tomtotrade

Tomtotrade Recruit

Hi there,

I really need some help and advise. Last month I signed up to vantage as a affiliate I have heard lots of bad stories about vantage but I wanted to give them a chance and see for myself. My experience with vantage has been truly shocking. In the first month of being an affiliate we managed to get 9 sign ups - which equaled to a commision of $4800. It got to the end of the month and I started making enquiries about my payment - I was told on 3 separate occasions by 3 different members of staff that I wouldn’t be paid early December. I then got a email from Cathy to say that my clients where trading the minimum to trigger the CPA then they would stop trading and there was no trading pattern. I knew this was complete bollocks to prove that my clients were regular traders I complied the following document with my clients names and the screenshots of there trade history. In the attached document I have hidden the names of my clients for confidentiality. After sending the document to vantagefx I was then sent this a email from Cathy which I have attached. Please go to this drop box link for the document I sent to vantage its to big to attatch on here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3qewkxjrzhmdcpr/AAB9rDzTS8HdrD4xhpGPHG6Ta?dl=0

Basically she said that they were going to close my affiliate account. This has caused me a massive amount of depression as I he my team of marketers to pay and I feel like I have just been scammed. I have encountered multiple people who have had a similar experience with vantage. I really don’t know what my next step is.

Attached Files:

2. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

With which company?

Tomtotrade likes this.
  3. Tomtotrade

Tomtotrade Recruit

With vantage f

4. Tomtotrade

Tomtotrade Recruit

Vantage FX

5. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

Use Invite the company option to invite them to this thread and make sure you leave one review about them.

6. Tomtotrade

Tomtotrade Recruit

I have sent vantage an invite to the chat I’m really quite depressed over the whole situation - vantage have quite frankly been shocking

7. Tomtotrade

Tomtotrade Recruit

I have now written a review of vantage fx - I really don’t know know what to do next they have said they are not going to reply to my emails any more

8. astgh92

astgh92 Recruit

I have s simirlar problem and I am going to open a new case against them

9. FxMaster

FxMaster Lt. Colonel

It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with the broker.

4evermaat likes this.
  10. Tomtotrade

Tomtotrade Recruit

DO you think there is actually any chance of me getting paid the commision I am owed -