1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well Let Me SPAM You A Secret OF HOW PAYING ME MONEY WILL MAKE ME MONEY

Discussion in 'Forex Insanity' started by DavidLV, Aug 8, 2010.

1. DavidLV

DavidLV The Matrix wants you to send me money

Since this website, at least on the surface, appears to at least "try" to look for the truth AND SPAM THIS INSIDE AN UNRELATED THREAD, I as a scientist and philosopher will now SPAM YOU ABOUT MY PRODUCT AND reveal the real truth of what's going on, and we'll see if the owner of this board allows this post to remain, most likely not, but we'll see HOW QUICKLY MY SPAM ENDS UP IN THE SPAMMERS HALL OF SHAME:

The entire Futures markets do not trade, that is to say, they do not go up and down by the dynamics of buying and selling, instead they are controlled 100% by a computer program in advance. THE MATRIX CONTROLS FOREX.

Sounds crazy doesn't it? Well guess what, it's 100% true THAT I AM CRAZY AND A SPAMMER!

How do I know this? Very simple, while trying to make money trading the forex market 4 years ago at my BOGUS website Forex Daily Signals, I discovered that the Forex market doesn't actually trade, but a computer controls it, I discovered this by breaking the computer "code", which is actually very simple to do in nature, but took me a long time before I actually saw it. I WON'T TELL YOU HOW A SINGLE COMPUTER COULD HANDLE A DECENTRALIZED MARKET PLACE WHERE TRILLIONS ARE TRADED EACH WEEK. JUST TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT THERE'S A GIANT EVIL COMPUTER RUNNING THE WHOLE SHOW. AS SOON AS I CAN GET NEO ON THE CASE, I'LL FIX THIS.

Once I learned this "code" I of course thought I was going to become rich beyond belief by taking trades based upon the "code". So this is exactly what I did, and I was winning virtually every trade, doing super well, but then shortly after all of a sudden the "code" didn't work right and my stop would get hit often, and then immediately turn direction and make it to my original exit point. ANOTHER EXPLANATION IS THAT I GOT LUCKY FOR A FEW DAYS AND THEN MARKET CONDITIONS CHANGED. SINCE THAT WON'T SELL ANY OF MY PRODUCTS, I'LL IGNORE THE SANE THEORY AND SAY THAT THE BIG BAD FOREX COMPUTER RUINED MY TRADES.

After a long and grueling trial and error period, I finally realized beyond any shadow of any doubt whatsoever that nobody in the entire world can trade the Forex market for very long with REAL money and make money at it. DON'T BELIEVE ANY REAL FOREX PROFESSIONALS WHO MAKE THEIR LIVING TRADING. BELIEVE THAT I, A FAILED TRADER, FOUND A GLOBE-SPANNING CONSPIRACY THAT MUCH OF THE WORLD IS RUN BY A GIANT, EVIL COMPUTER. You can trade it for awhile at first and do well, but at some point the computer is going to target you and come and get your stops .

Ready for the good news ABOUT MY BS PRODUCT?

Later I discovered that Oil trades by the same exact program, only Oil moves up and down more often throughout the day UNLIKE THE MOVES ON DOZENS OF FOREX PAIRS, giving many more trading opportunities using the "code", and at the same time this computer controlling it is what I call a "dumb" computer AND NOT QUITE SO EVIL AS THE GIANT FOREX COMPUTER, another words, it doesn't target your stops, it just moves in a predetermined fashion and as long as you're getting the right entries you make money. OF COURSE, ONCE I POST MY SPAM ON A FEW MORE WEBSITES, THE EVIL FOREX COMPUTER WILL NOTICE AND TELL THE OIL COMPUTER TO FIX THE PROBLEM, AT LEAST THAT WILL BE MY EXCUSE WHEN MY PRODUCT DOESN'T WORK AFTER A FEW DAYS. My Oil website is Oil Trading Academy. This is the real truth, and nobody wants the truth to get revealed, not brokers, not message board owners, not signal providers, nobody, nobody at all has any interest in getting out the truth to people because it's how they make money. And even when my clients learn the "code" for themselves, they want to keep it to themselves and not tell anyone about it. WHY I WOULD BE DUMB ENOUGH TO SHARE SOMETHING LIKE THIS WITH THE WORLD, HAVE MY PERSONAL DAILY OIL TRADING PROFITS PUT INTO JEOPARDY, AND RISK HAVING THE EVIL COMPUTER SEND AGENT SMITH TO SILENCE ME IS A MYSTERY I WON'T COMMENT ON.

HERE'S PROOF OF HOW SANE I AM. SEE HOW I DEALT WITH ANYONE WHO DISAGREED WITH ME OVER AT FOREX FACTORY...

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=234266

I'M ALSO TOO STUPID TO HAVE POSTED MY BS SYSTEM INSIDE THE AREAS OF THE FPA FORUMS THAT ALLOW COMMERCIAL POSTINGS. AS SOON AS I FOUND OUT I WAS BANNED, I EMAILED THE FPA AND THREATENED TO EXPOSE THIS ORGANIZATION AS A SCAM IN THE SERVICE OF THE EVIL FOREX COMPUTER.

Everybody wants to hide the truth, while I want to reveal it, and so I have. NOW STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND PAY ME A BUNCH OF MONEY FOR MY SYSTEM.

David

BUY MY SYSTEM BEFORE THE EVIL COMPUTERS COME AND TAKE ME AWAY. SINCE THE EVIL COMPUTERS MIGHT TRY TO HACK MY PAYMENT PROCESSOR, I DON'T OFFER ANY REFUNDS.

2. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Hero or Zero?

Normally I confine my comments on spammers to modifying their spam messages and putting the messages into the Spammer's Hall of Shame. In this case, broader action was called for. If I'm right, people need to be warned to not give this guy any money. If I'm wrong, the world as we know it a lie.

How it started:

The modified message above was spammed into the FPA's forums back in August. As soon as David from OilTradingAcademy.com saw that his conspiracy theory plus advertisement got him banned, he started threatening to expose the FPA as a scam. He was incapable of understanding that the FPA has clearly marked areas for commercial postings.

He did exactly the same thing over at Forex Factory and got banned. He attacked anyone who disagreed with his so-called superior intelligence and knowledge of how trading markets were run by giant evil computers. Of course, he offered to show people how to make money from this, if they would send him $400. If you have the stomach for it, you can click here and read that thread.

In that thread, he claimed that he was done trying to help people understand the secret code to make money trading (for $400). That was before he decided to be helpful and spam the FPA with the same offer.

One of the people on the FPA Forums Team sent him this challenge back in August...

He ignored that challenge and sent this gem of wisdom instead....

The final email from the FPA to David in August said this...

David then wandered off, unwilling or unable to admit...

1. That he couldn't figure out simple rules about what is and is not spam.
    2. That he wasn't willing or able to provide investor access to a live trading account to prove his theories.

Everyone here thought that was the last of him.

Return of the self-proclaimed super-genius:

Earlier this week, he came back, promising to release a video to expose the truth about the FPA. He did make a video. It's an amazing collection of paranoid ranting. You can view it here...

I'd like everyone to notice that David was so brave that he disabled comments and the ability of people to rate the video. This prevents anyone from posting corrections to his inaccurate statements, such as...

That the FPA endorses brokers that advertise at the FPA and that the FPA gets paid a large commission for new signups with those brokers. - This is totally wrong. The FPA sells advertising on a per view basis. Rates are publicly posted. The FPA does not endorse brokers or any specific forex products.

That the FPA was somehow involved in threats against him. - The only thing the FPA ever threatened him with was the truth that his statements were illogical and unsupportable.

That the FPA called him a scammer in the forums. - David seems to have trouble reading. The word "scam" appears once in the above post. It refers to him threatening to expose the FPA as a scam. The FPA did correctly identify him as a spammer. He's called a scammer on Forex Factory by at least one person who bought his product.

I'm not sure if David can be called a scammer. Even if his software is totally useless, he personally believes that it works.

He also said...

He also states that 1000 times smarter than anyone here claim in his video. I suppose if his IQ was 10000, that would make me and my staff have IQs of 10 or less. Sometimes the someone on the staff will do things that make me wonder, but I'm sure there's no one that bad off at FPA HQ. I'm also sure our self-proclaimed super-genius can't possibly be that smart.

One of my people recommended that he seek professional counseling. It looks like David isn't just smarter than the FPA, but is smarter than all the mental health professionals in the world. He claimed...

The FPA's new challenge to David:

At this point, a terrifying possibility started to circulate among the staff. What if we really are just a bunch of idiots with IQs equal to brain-damaged hamsters? What if David is the greatest genius on the planet and really wants to save us all? Is $400 too much to pay to be saved from the evil forex computer?

After some discussion, everyone here combined their limited intellects and made an appeal to David. We challenged him to show his mental powers and to save the world at the same time...

David didn't reply.

Maybe he's busy fighting to shut down the evil forex computer and will reply later. :p

I want everyone to check their trading platforms on March 1st.

If the market is still functional, then everyone will know that David is a sad little person who needs treatment for his delusions.

If David destroys the forex market, then I and everyone else at FPA HQ needs a new job. :p

#2 AsstModerator, Feb 24, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  3. DennisTheLion

DennisTheLion Recruit

It MUST Be The Cylons!!!

Folks, dont take what he's saying seriously, this is all a joke using sarcasm..... He isnt trying to sell anything, he's just joshin around!!! Hats off for the comedy relief!!! Thank You!!!

4. mario_w

mario_w Recruit

hahaha

all i can say is hahahahaha...:) even if it was a true, mr David would already get his mouth closed very quietly, no one would know where he dissapeared. whoever would be behind this "evil computer" controling the world market, would not allow one person to get it destroyed so easly.
    :):):):)

5. mp6140

mp6140 Recruit

MP --- FPA is journalistic and reality driven leader for forex and cultural revelatio

From the bottom of my computer controlled heart, I love that you let him have his moment to prove a theory so simple to understand -- FPA is to be congratulated on their editorial freedoms and unrelenting desire to educate and improve the lot of all traders, in all instruments, be they new or established.

I doff my hat in your general direction and weep at such a display of absolute "right" in a world so filled with wrong (no doubt controlled by the EC or Evil Computer for short.

BUT i must ask the question, since philosophy is the second subject on the minds of all who visit this site --- If the EC exists, has not the Creator also produced a GC, or GOOD COMPUTER ?

considering mans need for a religion or at the least spiritual explanations of unknown phenomena, such as "just HOW does electricity work ?", there would have to be an alternate as evil cannot exist without good, or the other way around, as is so popular amongst the Druids here.

But i digress --- THANK YOU FPA for your impartiality, far reaching and forward looking outlook on forex and banana splits, and may the conviction of our purpose guide us to overcoming the EC whether thru the poster's methodologies, or our own !

Forward with the learning !

6. E. Arroyave

E. Arroyave Recruit

What a crackpot...

You have to give him credit for being able to rant and rave for so long in what reminds me of Pee Wee Herman's response "I know you are, but what am I??"

David, best way to dispel wrong concepts is by showing the truth and not by simply alluding to them!

I must admit that I have never met any trader with this sort of temperament, after all we should learn to trade whatever market turns our fancy in an emotionless capacity... Would love to be a fly in the wall when the trade moves against him and challenges his 1000 IQ. Hopefully this guy stays inside and makes more videos instead of going out into the world where people may get hurt.

FPA, can you start tracking his IP to see how many times he comes in to check out the forum and post that? Bet doughnuts to dollars that he will be checking these responses every 15 minutes or so... ;)

Geez...

7. innit

innit Recruit

Everything's explained!

This week I lost nearly 70 % of my account. At first I thought it was aliens, but now I know it was that EVIL COMPUTER.

8. vincam

vincam Sergeant

David, if you are reading this I have been successful. To other readers of this post it will look as though I am bashing you, but I have found a way to encode this to the brainwaves of only you and I so rest assured only we can truly see what I am about to tell you...

You truly are of a superior intellect but I believe you may have missed something or perhaps just have not mentioned it yet. Is it any coincidence that the FPA gave you a deadline of just 2 days before "the event" to crash the forex super computer? I think not. I have been researching this for many years and have just recently disovered a new truth that you should be aware of. Steve Jobs and FPA are in on a plan to become the new supercomputers of Forex and beyond that they will seek to control all of mankind.

Whatever you do, do NOT use your superior intellect to crash the supercomputer! If you do this, then on March 2nd, with the release of the IPAD 2, Jobs and FPA will have free reign to exploit the absence of the supercomputer to execute their plan and link all the IPADs of the world together to create their own new forex supercomputer!

There is a way out though, if you would send me your "code" at no cost I could perhaps before the 28th configure my current IPAD to exploit this "event" and then you would be able to crash the supercomputer and then when Jobs executes the code to link them together on March 2nd, WE will be the owners of the supercomputer, you and I! Think about it buddy, me and you ruling the world?

So all I need is a copy of the "code" ASAP, just post back in here if you are willing to cooperate. In order to make sure the FPA cannot read the true nature of your post you will need to type "The Matrix Is Everywhere" for the post title, that will insure that the post is tuned to only our brainwaves.

I hope to hear from you soon.

9. CTGUY

CTGUY Recruit

This is why I buy pharmaceutical stocks. Thanks David :)

10. Teodor Jackson

Teodor Jackson Sergeant

Oh dear... This one is too big for me.
    Lifetime is limited and too precious to waste on this kind of crap.
    I'd better go and get some sleep.