Well Let Me SPAM You A Secret OF HOW PAYING ME MONEY WILL MAKE ME MONEY

He is not a scammer.

The world is too small but I am not alone who took advantage of David's secret code. I was able to attend his free live demonstration and bought his secret code videos from then until now it is working. And believe me or not I earned and everyday is getting bigger.

In this situation David is not the loser but you people, who are blind to know what's the truth behind of the secret code. If you want to be rich you should grab it.

Funny how everyone else who bought David's system lost money. Funny how many other pieces of useless garbage he's sold. Funny how you failed to even bother to post any results, much less verifiable results.

So, did David pay you $5 to run around the internet posting about how great his BS system is?

More lies and unreality from David.

He's got a website at forexdailysignals.com. He still has trading results there for 2007 and one month of 2009 claiming he made profitable forex trades. How this could have happened while he was trading against the Evil Forex Computer is unknown.

The site now sells a $50 video about the Evil Forex Computer. The site's homepage has rants against the FPA and Forex Factory, complete with videos. He's also says, "I believe Forex Factory and Forex Peace Army are the same people, and there is much evidence to support this."

His only evidence is that he was banned from both sites for his spam.

David still can't seem to figure out that the FPA forums has areas in the Commerce Zone where his post would have been accepted. He's too smart to bother with rules.

This guy runs under many names. Life futures may ring a bell. He admitted to me that he just picks a catchy name and milks it as far as it goes. Today I attended the "secret trading" He did not even know the ES contract he was working on had rolled over and had no volume. It did not stop from making 5 2 tick calls before someone pointed it out to him. Then he got the right contract and proceeded to make another 20 or so calls. Most wrong. He was pretty funny. He never really trades live. He always has something better he never tells about. And when the product stops selling at one price, he will change the story and increase the price.

Back