What is your trading advantage?

This scalping trading might not suitabe for beginner, if they often faced mistake and loss, hence usually will leading to emotion, will harmful if they can't control their emotion properly

Whenever we are doing Scalping trading then we cannot understand which trade will give us profits and which is a loss making trade unless we are having a steady trading experience with us :)

My mum used to trade until she went broke:(

This is the hard truth about trading and it is that unless you have a good trading experience the chances of getting a loss in our trades are actually more than the profits and we have to remain careful about it :)

Scalping is the most profitable way of trading, especially by EAs. But brokers are aware of that and that is why they (the majority at least) won't let traders make money on that. You can observe how scalping EA trades on demo account where the conditions are ideal and then on a real account where they lose ton of money because of spread and slippage. This doesn't mean there aren't profitable scalping EAs, but those that are profitable go for larger amount of pips to avoid the aforementioned obstacles.

I tried using an EA a while ago, but the result wasn't what I was hoping for. That isn't to say that all EAs are bad, just that I abandoned the idea after a bad experience or two, because I decided to rely on my own skills. I prefer it, to be honest - that way both my mistakes and my victories, so to speak, are my own.

I tried using an EA a while ago, but the result wasn't what I was hoping for. That isn't to say that all EAs are bad, just that I abandoned the idea after a bad experience or two, because I decided to rely on my own skills. I prefer it, to be honest - that way both my mistakes and my victories, so to speak, are my own.

I have been using some EA in the past and what i would like to tell is that they cannot be trusted unless the results from previous trading are good :)

I have been using some EA in the past and what i would like to tell is that they cannot be trusted unless the results from previous trading are good :)
I am also ever tried using scalping ea, but also still unsatisfied because only leading to loss, then I am back to manual trading analysis and whatever result that obtained have own responsibility

I am also ever tried using scalping ea, but also still unsatisfied because only leading to loss, then I am back to manual trading analysis and whatever result that obtained have own responsibility

I would say again that if you are looking for getting a consistent income from your trades then manual trading is the way to go :)

I would say again that if you are looking for getting a consistent income from your trades then manual trading is the way to go :)
Yes now I am prefer with manual trades, and making my trades being simple, because like as general beginner, I am also ever trying many indicator and sometime trying complicated indicator which causing chart screen being complicated, but now I am only use candlestick pattern

Yes now I am prefer with manual trades, and making my trades being simple, because like as general beginner, I am also ever trying many indicator and sometime trying complicated indicator which causing chart screen being complicated, but now I am only use candlestick pattern

Learning to do manual trading can become quite rewarding experience for us as we all know that making a stable income from this business will take some time :)

Trading helps up to grow our ccapital only if we are gaining good profit from this business otherwise the risk factor in this business is high and we had to trade with plan.

Back