withdraw icmarkets concerns

tamer1980

Private
i request to withdraw small amount 100usd since 14.March.2019 , this informed that it will take 3-4 working days. but i did not receive any. then i contacted customer care , they informed wait till 7days is pass. then i didn't receive any.
i requested them to provide prove of transaction from their back to my bank, they come with excuses and still not resolved.
for such 100 usd i'm facing these all troubles which is not happened in past .
some thing is very disappointed

@www.icmarkets.com

If I may ask, what are their excuses.

I'm with IC Markets and have made many withdrawals back and forth with no issues / hassles at all. This raises concern...

I'm with IC Markets and have made many withdrawals back and forth with no issues / hassles at all. This raises concern...

The Green is IC Markets Withdrawal to my account without hassles 48 Hours we been getting our funds back in our bank accounts

Attachments

• IMG_20190323_151219.jpg
    IMG_20190323_151219.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 21
i request to withdraw small amount 100usd since 14.March.2019 , this informed that it will take 3-4 working days. but i did not receive any. then i contacted customer care , they informed wait till 7days is pass. then i didn't receive any.
i requested them to provide prove of transaction from their back to my bank, they come with excuses and still not resolved.
for such 100 usd i'm facing these all troubles which is not happened in past .
some thing is very disappointed

@www.icmarkets.com
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: If you are new to FPA then invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

Till then follow the below-suggested options to draw their attention on your issue

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://www.icmarkets.com/client-area/contact-us/
Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8264/www.icmarkets.com

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/icmarkets

(Click on more and you will find write review option there)

https://twitter.com/IC_Markets

https://plus.google.com/+Icmarketsforex

https://www.youtube.com/user/ICMarkets

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck :)

I spoke to them several time, and they always saying we will check with respective departement and will get back to you, they infirmed just wait till 7days passed then come back to us if still have a problem, after 6days i checked withem and asked for prove of transaction so that i can follow and track with my bank.this is the basic concept of trace . But they did not give any. And irrational responce that we will check , we will see, we will invistigate!!°
All responces not lead to sort out the issue.
If you transeferd the amiunt as you informed then pl sebd my prive of trabsaction.
Finish. If you do not want send , then what!!

I spoke to them several time, and they always saying we will check with respective departement and will get back to you, they infirmed just wait till 7days passed then come back to us if still have a problem, after 6days i checked withem and asked for prove of transaction so that i can follow and track with my bank.this is the basic concept of trace . But they did not give any. And irrational responce that we will check , we will see, we will invistigate!!°
All responces not lead to sort out the issue.
If you transeferd the amiunt as you informed then pl sebd my prive of trabsaction.
Finish. If you do not want send , then what!!

What method did you use to withdraw? Swift wire transfer? What country is the bank located in?

Did you request a bank SWIFT transfer confirmation?

You need to document what you've done. Please see this post to maximize gathering evidence. gathering evidence.

edit. Please post your IC markets account #. And let's invite @IC Markets to this thread

In 96 hours from the Original Post, you can use the thread's invite tool to formally invite the broker here.

Last edited:
Any update on this case? I have yet to receive my withdrawal request too from IC since 9th May. Very disappointing.

Hi,
I completely agree with the bank withdrawals with ICmarkets are a terrible headache, I took 3 years to generate profits and be consistent, start with a very small investment of 700 usd after 300 usd by credit card and finally 200 usd through skrill. Quasually now that I have generated a profit of 2000 USD, ICMarkets is putting obstacles and pretexts to withdraw my profits. I have 20 days battling to want to withdraw 900 usd

I will create a thread to expose my case. We do not allow this kind of abuse !!!
Let's fight for justice and for a better world

Any update on this case? I have yet to receive my withdrawal request too from IC since 9th May. Very disappointing.
Hi,
I completely agree with the bank withdrawals with ICmarkets are a terrible headache, I took 3 years to generate profits and be consistent, start with a very small investment of 700 usd after 300 usd by credit card and finally 200 usd through skrill. Quasually now that I have generated a profit of 2000 USD, ICMarkets is putting obstacles and pretexts to withdraw my profits. I have 20 days battling to want to withdraw 900 usd

I will create a thread to expose my case. We do not allow this kind of abuse !!!
Let's fight for justice and for a better world

Please create your own separate scam alert threads:

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

Submit your evidence directly on that new thread. You will be given further instructions.

Back