withdraw icmarkets concerns

Guys
@Peace Amy
@Forex eye
@IC Markets
I faced an issue on my account that I found 3nos of the transaction with a deposit from my bank into my ICM account without my authentications, each transaction with 1000USD. I sent several emails to ICM support team for the last 5 days, and they said that we will investigate and come back. on a daily basis I'm following up but no single responses.
this is the first time to occur on my account.

2- my account has been ****ed up however my account was fully funded with the amount to protect even price variation. but I found that account is ****ed up with -ve value on the same day of the fraud transaction occurred, and while checking with chat support, they informed that we will check and come back. but no single responses till now. however I sent several mail on this point as well that the oil trend never goes to 3.4 price , as I checked several trends from other platforms/brokers, but I did not find any drop on price suddenly like what happened on ICm which I'm pretty sure that there is a technical glitch on ICM platform or this occurred intentionally to **** up the account nevertheless i found the spread range on oil price significant increase by 4x times which intentionally to again ****up the account.
i copied ICM in the loop for their responses on my complaint.

Thanks
Tamer

I'm a bit lost on exactly what happened to you. Do you have a short video clip (bandicam/thundersoft screen recorder) that can explain your evidence? Or at least screenshots?

You seem to have two different complaints. One about your deposit. And another about an oil trade. But what specifically did they do (or not do?)

Do you have full acct history statement? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Please gather some direct evidence and reply here.

Here is an example: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...elaying-orders-3-minutes-slippage-scam.48407/

Hi,
Attached file which shows that the price goes to 6.xx where on all other platforms oil price never goes to this level , so it seemed the price dropped intentionally to ****up the account.

2- attached also screenshots where i found progressively 3nos of deposits on 1hr time gap which transaction with amount of 1000usd without my authintecation. These are fraudsters transaction which i requested the to refund the money back to my bank.
Screenshot_2020-04-26-18-17-41-27_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.pngScreenshot_2020-04-26-18-20-24-85.pngScreenshot_2020-04-26-18-17-41-27_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.pngScreenshot_2020-04-26-18-20-24-85.png

What is "3nos" ??? Are you saying the 3 deposits of 1000 were not made by you?

Hard to see the fraud. But you should make a formal email complaint to them (put the words "formal email"). And then you can also invite them to this thread in about 72 hours.

I already sent to them , but no responces.
I had on line chat with them and they informed that the request under investigation.

If they don't respond in a week or so, then you can file a complaint with AFCA. But you need to organize your evidence a little bit better. I don't understand what went wrong.

There are a lot of ways for unethical brokers to do slippery things to their clients on the backend. And if you don't know the business model of eToro/IC Markets (how they make money from their clients), they you were already in a losing position [even if you didn't know it yet].

Last edited:
I got the same problem with icmarket as you. And they do not response, i contacted ASIC to report them , you can do it as well, we can’t let these scam steal money from us and other so easy. If the number of complain is big enough, i think ASIC will do something right

Looks like you guys were fooled by ICMarkets, no matter what position you opened, ICMarkets faked/manipulated the price in the opposite direction to take your SL.
Yes, xtiusd didn't reach that low trend, if comparing with other brokers' charts.
Check this too:

PS: this is crazy, insane!!! to drop down from 17 to 6.65.
Screenshot_54.png

Hi,

It happened to me in a different way and lost almost all my balance. I though I was trading against the market too! Look that's how they behave. If you had enough corresponds with them. Try AFCA and ASIC both.
Gather some more evidence . Screenshots and recorded videos to backup your case. AFCA is a non profit org with limited power and a little biased due to the payments they get from their members .ASIC has more power

I'm from Australia and working on my case too. If you were not successful with your complaint, I've informed other victims as well , We can run a legal proceedings as one case against them later.
Let me know if you need any help.
Cheers.

While request money withdraw they declined the request claiming that there is one account with negative balance and whuch need to be resetted before money withdraw by transfer the negative balance amount from funds account to negative acount before withdraw request.
However while process the transefer between my own accounts as usual i found technical issue on transefer. Furthermore i highlited to icm team. But no action from their side.
Attached for reference which show that (transefer To list is not activated as usual)
Please advise
@icmarkets.com
@Forex Anonymous

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-29-00-23-44-21_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-29-00-23-44-21_a068875e8d70110f8d1ec48729c67374.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2020-05-28-22-12-06-07.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-28-22-12-06-07.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 20
Back