Withdrawal problems with BDFX

Hello chiedozie okehie

I use a wire transfer system with all my brokers including BDFX. Withdrawal process usually takes between 3 to 5 days. In my previous withdrawals with them it takes about 24 hours for the withdrawals to be reflected in my MT Account and another 48 to 72 hours to get to my account in UK. Usually I receive an email when this is done. On this occasion I cannot get through to anybody. The Mr Jack, customer service, account department have not replied by stream of emails for almost a week. Support lines rings and nobody picks. Even live chat no response. That is the problem no communication from them at all.

Thanks for the reply, so overall it can take up to a week (Saturday & Sunday excluded) from applying for a withdrawal, to completion.

You stated that you
filled a withdrawal request from my account with BDFX on 29 Sep 14.
which would be about 8 days ago (Saturday & Sunday excluded), when you say
Usually I receive an email when this is done.
do you mean the withdraw has been deposited into your own bank or that the withdraw is in the first state of process. :confused:

Again I must stress the importance of adding your account number to this thread, not only to help speed up any investigation the broker might do, with or without joining this discussion, but it also covers your own back if the brokers employee arrives and tries to prolong any settlement by claiming they (the broker) didn't have any account details to go on.

Good luck
Liz

My Account 34205. I finally received a message saying:

Hello Okehie:

Thank you for your message. Your account, and its trading activities, is currently under review. Our Accounting Department will revert back when the review is completed.

Sincerely,

Accounts Department
BankDirectFX

Sincerely,

BankDirectFX

I have replied them to explain what type of review they are carrying out when I did not subscribe to any of their bonus campaigns. Of course no reply as usual.

Hello chiedozie okehie

Most brokers prolonging withdrawals will use methods like that, simply because they have no real excuse other than, they are short of funding (and they surely can't tell you that).

Usually if the withdrawal request is small they will release the "currently under review" money once another unsuspecting victim invests at least four times the "withdrawal amount.

The large the "withdrawal" the longer the "currently under review" takes.

It sounds like this broker might be running a pyramid scheme, unless any of the employees would like to join the discussion and give a different reply. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello chiedozie okehie

Most brokers prolonging withdrawals will use methods like that, simply because they have no real excuse other than, they are short of funding (and they surely can't tell you that).

Usually if the withdrawal request is small they will release the "currently under review" money once another unsuspecting victim invests at least four times the "withdrawal amount.

The large the "withdrawal" the longer the "currently under review" takes.

It sounds like this broker might be running a pyramid scheme, unless any of the employees would like to join the discussion and give a different reply. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Okay I see.

Hello chiedozie okehie

While you wait, take the fight to the broker, find as many forex review sites as possible and give them a bad review ;) another good source to get your message across is "social network" ( My 3,000+ friends get every update on my own thread in this folder :D ), best you first get a new "free" e-mail address to use for these methods to hopefully force this broker to come forward and at least discuss your issues in the hope of resolving them. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

Hello chiedozie okehie

While you wait, take the fight to the broker, find as many forex review sites as possible and give them a bad review ;) another good source to get your message across is "social network" ( My 3,000+ friends get every update on my own thread in this folder :D ), best you first get a new "free" e-mail address to use for these methods to hopefully force this broker to come forward and at least discuss your issues in the hope of resolving them. :cool:

Good luck
Liz

okay thanks.

What they replied to you when you sent invitation about this thread ?

They intend to scam all my profits. So all the allegations about BDFX are true. I do not run any of their bonus campaigns and they have failed to explain what is account abuse. Indeed the run a ponzi scheme and trade against their clients. Thats why the get hostile when you make money of them. This is theri message below

Hello Okehie:

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, our department has regretfully identified account abuse having transpired in your trading account. Therefore, the remainder of your original deposit will be returned to you and your account permanently closed.

Sincerely,

BankDirectFX
Accounts Department

They intend to scam all my profits. So all the allegations about BDFX are true. I do not run any of their bonus campaigns and they have failed to explain what is account abuse. Indeed the run a ponzi scheme and trade against their clients. Thats why the get hostile when you make money of them. This is theri message below

Hello Okehie:

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, our department has regretfully identified account abuse having transpired in your trading account. Therefore, the remainder of your original deposit will be returned to you and your account permanently closed.

Sincerely,

BankDirectFX
Accounts Department

Did you file for an FPA court case?

Back