Abandoned - Issues with OptionRally Withdrawal

Hello FXWarriory

Maybe the Representative OptionRallySupport has the right to ask for this thread to be "resolved" if the thread starter (ahaider) don't come forward soon to continue the discussion in the hope of resolving this issue. :cool:

Good luck
Liz
I appreciate your positive input here Sir and will do everything to strengthen your trust by continuing resolving the issues

Do you pay attention how harmful your remarks are to the cause of resolving first of all and then to FPA reputation? People who visit FPA trusting the integrity of the site and seeing me truly resolving the issues and then they see you constantly throwing poisonous remarks - do you think they are stupid and do not understand that you may be have your own agenda that has nothing to do with FPA? I am beginning to think so pal. Sorry for my bluntness but you crossed the line number of times here and it is about the time I answered you back. So far I am doing what I promised and you are only whining

Hey boy! Stop here now:mad: All your manipulative words trying to show us an innocent side about yourself and broker can never pass on these forums after seeing brokers your scam type and making them pay for their scam just as you are doing and will continue if you ever want to regain any reputation if you have one at first!

It's your job kid to solve the mess and scam your broker had caused to clients. So never come here showing off time and time again as if you are making us and clients a favor for solving any scam case thread against your broker!!!

FXWarriory- In a case where a thread starter doesn't show up within a reasonable time, the thread should be resolved.

Also the optionrally rep couldn't even trace the client.

Otherwise it will be a mess and a place for badmouthing without proofs.

FXWarriory- In a case where a thread starter doesn't show up within a reasonable time, the thread should be resolved.

Also the optionrally rep couldn't even trace the client.

Otherwise it will be a mess and a place for badmouthing without proofs.

My friend, I know that all but if you read again the last post of the thread starter you can see that he was in communication with the broker and it asked for sometime to process withdrawal. optionrally didn't even announce that it sent the client money and the other didn't show up, so the case can't be marked as resolved other than the broker at least show us evidence that it sent the money.

Instead, optionrally rep. want to always rush the scam cases against his broker to be marked as resolved, review all his posts in this and other threads, he want to try play it smart on us.

Now anyone will be convinced that optionrally couldn't find client with that name and details within dates of withdrawal requested...etc!!!?

I well remember another case that the client didn't show up but the broker was very glad and quick to show us proof that it sent the money to client.

Until optionrally does the same, this case will not be marked as resolved.

My friend, I know that all but if you read again the last post of the thread starter you can see that he was in communication with the broker and it asked for sometime to process withdrawal. optionrally didn't even announce that it sent the client money and the other didn't show up, so the case can't be marked as resolved other than the broker at least show us evidence that it sent the money.

Instead, optionrally rep. want to always rush the scam cases against his broker to be marked as resolved, review all his posts in this and other threads, he want to try play it smart on us.

Now anyone will be convinced that optionrally couldn't find client with that name and details within dates of withdrawal requested...etc!!!?

I well remember another case that the client didn't show up but the broker was very glad and quick to show us proof that it sent the money to client.

Until optionrally does the same, this case will not be marked as resolved.
Calling me a "boy" and the "kid" shows well your class and attitude as a person. I am not intimidated by such demeanor and am surprised you are let use that insulting and condescending language on the site that is one of the most if not the most respected site in my eyes and of many professional people I know. I just want to emphasize that the good reputation FPA has is not based on "punk" reactions as yours dear Sir but on fairness and rigor and vigor in helping people.
In addition - the claim that I am supposed to know who the person under the user name on FPA is and should have his details shows how much you really do not understand the CRM's of the brokers and how the person's details are being reached.
I am sorry I have to react in this fashion to your remarks, but you left me no choice. I am not doing anyone a favor by performing my job - but I do perform it. I ask you what is the essence of the job you do? You do not represent the true values of FPA I learned and therefore I ask you to reevaluate your conduct towards me and the broker/s that truly try to resolve the problems and issues here.

Hey boy! Stop here now:mad: All your manipulative words trying to show us an innocent side about yourself and broker can never pass on these forums after seeing brokers your scam type and making them pay for their scam just as you are doing and will continue if you ever want to regain any reputation if you have one at first!

It's your job kid to solve the mess and scam your broker had caused to clients. So never come here showing off time and time again as if you are making us and clients a favor for solving any scam case thread against your broker!!!
Calling me a "boy" and the "kid" shows well your class and attitude as a person. I am not intimidated by such demeanor and am surprised you are let use that insulting and condescending language on the site that is one of the most if not the most respected site in my eyes and of many professional people I know. I just want to emphasize that the good reputation FPA has is not based on "punk" reactions as yours dear Sir but on fairness and rigor and vigor in helping people.
In addition - the claim that I am supposed to know who the person under the user name on FPA is and should have his details shows how much you really do not understand the CRM's of the brokers and how the person's details are being reached.
I am sorry I have to react in this fashion to your remarks, but you left me no choice. I am not doing anyone a favor by performing my job - but I do perform it. I ask you what is the essence of the job you do? You do not represent the true values of FPA I learned and therefore I ask you to reevaluate your conduct towards me and the broker/s that truly try to resolve the problems and issues here.

""one of the most if not the most respected site in my eyes and of many professional people I know""HAHAHAHA

"the good reputation FPA has is not based on "punk" reactions as yours dear Sir but on fairness and rigor and vigor in helping people" HAHAHA:D:D

This is the typical scam broker manipulated rep. words!! This is what I long talked about.

Now you little boy kid(in what dictionary are both an insult!!) want to show yourself respecting FPA and very caring of clients than myself:confused:
As long as you continue playing such dirty games, will show you were your end will be:mad:

I am even giving you a compliment by describing you with those 2 words since boys and kids are innocent while you are just a SCAM, coming to FPA to pretend being good person and broker when there are 3-4 Scam cases against your broker at FPA!!!!

So, We must believe you that A.Haider is hard to check between your clients!?!!

Reminder of the client last post:

I have sent another withdrawal request last Friday (Aug 29, 2014). Give me time till this Tuesday/Wednesday as I was told that my withdrawal request will be processed . If it does not happen (for no apparent reason) then I will be more than happy to provide all the relevant details.

------------------------------

Name, withdrawal date and "give me time............." not enough to know who's the client.

Look, you are being saved till now just because the client didn't come back for whatever reason but you still didn't show proofs of optionrally sent the money to the client and still acting as if you don't know who he is.

I've just emailed the OP. If he doesn't reply by the end of the week, this thread will be marked as abandoned.

this one seems pretty clear.the representative(quite fairly) has asked for the thread starter to provide his account details so that the matter may be looked into.
if the thread starter(ahaider) doesnt then come forward-either on here or directly with the representative and provide those details then how can the rep possibly look into such a complaint?
however by lowering yourself in the manner you have shown mr optionrallysupport guy,you havent done yourself any favours.you are acting in an UNPROFESSIONAL manner,and unfortunately this would tend to reflect badly on your company.it may be a good idea to refrain from acting in this manner in future.
and yes i agree with mod here.if thread starter hasnt replied by the end of the week,then there is no meat on the bones as far as im concerned.

Back