Abandoned - NAGA SCAMMED ME!

ccoluccia

Private
Hi,

on 22/07/2020 I did withdrawal request from my NAGA account 6011376. Till today I just received excuses from Support services like "we have big withdrawal queue and bla bla bla" but in reality nothing happen. My money are still stuck on the account. as you can see in the image below. I put a truspilot review and the asked Trustpilot to cancel it! This broker is really scam. Stay away from them!

1596009668148.png

Hi,

on 22/07/2020 I did withdrawal request from my NAGA account 6011376. Till today I just received excuses from Support services like "we have big withdrawal queue and bla bla bla" but in reality nothing happen. My money are still stuck on the account. as you can see in the image below. I put a truspilot review and the asked Trustpilot to cancel it! This broker is really scam. Stay away from them!

View attachment 56173
naga.com/hi/ is this correct website?

yes it is

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/15433/naga-forex-broker and then follow my below suggestions

And then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hello everyone, are you new to binary options or you are looking for an expert to trade and manage your account for you or Do you have funds you wish to withdraw from your binary broker? or you are having problems with the withdrawing of your funds and you don't know how to go about it. kindly get in touch via admwilson.trading@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.com, for more guidelines on how to get back your funds in an interval of two weeks

Hi,

View attachment 56173

Hello FPA Community,

Please note that the original thread for this is located under the username Corrado at: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14623/nagamarkets-forex-brokers?utm_source=sitelist_search&utm_term=NAGAMarkets.eu+(.com)

Please avoid creating multiple threats using duplicate accounts for for the same issue to ensure that your comments and feedback are received, assessed and responded accordingly as timely as possible.

We are currently in the process of contacting FPA Admins to remove this second profile.

Thank you and have a great day!

NAGA Team

Back