**ALERT** ScalaTrade / OptionRally Scam

Today I called the Dubai number for Option Rally. A Mr. Chris Johnson answered the phone obviously not his real name as he has a Greek/ Cypriot accent. He hung up when he heard my name. Obviiusly they are not using and have never used real names but we know who they are and where they are based now.

I think we should get the Interpol involved in an organized way as a team. We not only want our money back but I also want those who scammed us to pay for what they did to learn a lesson. Otherwise they will continue and scam others

If you deposited by credit card, discuss a chargeback with the card's issuing bank.

If the bank doesn't cooperate or if you deposited by bank wire, you can have a chat with WinChargeback.

Robbed
i got an email from the singapore police in return to an email i sent to them with a report of my case. I though you might want to know. here is the email below

I refer to the preceding email sent to the Commercial Affairs Department of the Singapore Police Force.

Based on the attachments you provided, I understand that you have invested through a trade company named Optionrally and Scala Trade, and you were unable to make withdrawals in the account held with the company.

To facilitate the inquiry, I would appreciate it if you could provide us with the following information:

a. The country of incorporation of the trade company known as Optionrally and Scala Trade;

b. Any supporting documents such as the contracts and agreements detailing the arrangements between the company and you;

c. Any known bank accounts or remittance companies involved; and

d. Any known wire transfers made to Singapore.

No matter where those 2 companies claim to be, they are really run from Israel.

I have been scammed by this company as well. I have invested $75000 into this company only to get screwed over.
I contacted a law firm giambronelaw.com/forex-litigation-lawyers.html

They specialize in Binary and Forex scams.

If we all get together maybe we can get a class action Law suite open and go after these scammers.

I have been scammed by this company as well. I have invested $75000 into this company only to get screwed over.
I contacted a law firm giambronelaw.com/forex-litigation-lawyers.html

They specialize in Binary and Forex scams.

If we all get together maybe we can get a class action Law suite open and go after these scammers.

How are you doing. Any luck.? I would be interested in a class action

this scam is run by a man called Guy Elhanini of Sales Tech Kaplan street 2 . Tel Aviv. Israel. His funds are managed by a company called Yuupay in Singapore CEO is Yoav Al Grichi. Yuupay is under the Yuzoo corporation umbrella CEO James Sundram. If you sent your money to Royal Class Commercial Brokers then your money went to Yuupay through Mr. Usman Qureshi if Royal class commercial brokerage. Singnatures have been forged by one or more of these companies and/or their merchants. The Singapore police have now been informed and are acting on it.

Back