Avatrade.com APP CRASH

jaykenneth211

Private
I did not only sent the screenshots but also forwarded the Generated appcrash report to alexandr.antonenko@sysfx.com which the appcrash automatically generated as to where to send.

I also forwarded this email to the account manager
H.Samuel@avatrade.com

AND ALSO forwarded to
customer@avatrade.com

So, Its not the screenshots as my valid proofs but a compliment to the emailed APPCRASH REPORT. and by the way, I was Accessing my account via APP, or phone, so how am I going to take a record for whats happening if its not via screenshots? So ok then disregard the screenshots, review the forwarded emails instead.

jaykenneth211

Private
GOOD DAY,

Avatrade wont participate here, but on FOREXFRAUD.COM. I smell somethings wrong going on that they dont like to participate here.

Many thanks

jaykenneth211

Private
Good day, I emailed avatrade a letter of complaint as per FINANCIAL SERVICES OMBUDSMAN guidance and still waiting for their response,

jaykenneth211

Private
Updated reply from them at third party sites and I invited them again here to provide transparency to both party so we can all review each proofs.

jaykenneth211

Private
I asked them again for explanations of the said Appcrash Report by the Trading application from them, and if they read the email because they still insist that I only sent them screenshots of my account which was taken after I successfully accessed my account after several attempts..

Attachments

jaykenneth211

Private
Good day, still avatrade insist that its Incorrect about my case and they said that I am the only one with tbis claim, but I found numerous issues from users in Google Play Store, and I invited them to read those. They still would cooperate here but on forexfraud.com. I am still wondering why, I emailed them many times but still they didnt reply and will tell me that I am uncooperative.