Bancdebinary withdrawal problem !

tycnhieu9

Private
I have traded at Bancdebinary for around 1 month. At first, everything was fine, good platform, good support... Nothing to complain. But recently, after big losing, i decided to withdraw the remaining amount of $210.5 in my account on 16/1/2014. Bancdebinary requested me to send them my documents, and its approved. But, until now its 15 days from the day I requested for my money back, but no response from them.

I have investigated this company on Google. Too many bad reviews. It seems they always tried to delay the withdrawal request and then be quite. Sadly, I wish I had known this thing before I deposited.

I open this topic to beg help. I want to invite Bancdebinary to go here and work on this issue.

If BANCDEBINARY is honest, then please process my withdrawal. If dont, I will be forced to go against and report them.

problem.png

Until now, I havent got any fund.

I have filed a case to econsumer

Hope they could make sense.

Very bad broker.

Go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case. Click Here and read the instructions carefully. Sometimes issues with submission happen, so make a copy of all the text you type into the form before hitting the submit button.

Back