Bancdebinary withdrawal problem !

Sir I did invite them from 2 week ago. This is the first time I have been scammed by this company. It seems they didnt want to get here. They sent me email and just promised "Im sorry for the delay. You will get your money" then silent for around 2 weeks.

Sir I did invite them from 2 week ago. This is the first time I have been scammed by this company. It seems they didnt want to get here. They sent me email and just promised "Im sorry for the delay. You will get your money" then silent for around 2 weeks.

this is very bad , clients money is clients money how they can refuse giving it back.
i saw many brokers till u trade and not withdraw everything will be fine once u started withdrawing then problems start. also if u make losses on trade than also zero problems but if u make huge profit they deletes profitable trades.
i seen this with as many as 5 to 6 brokers . whom to trust dont know. i am only doing trading with 1 broker till now and i am also waiting for mine money from them.

this is very bad , clients money is clients money how they can refuse giving it back.
i saw many brokers till u trade and not withdraw everything will be fine once u started withdrawing then problems start. also if u make losses on trade than also zero problems but if u make huge profit they deletes profitable trades.
i seen this with as many as 5 to 6 brokers . whom to trust dont know. i am only doing trading with 1 broker till now and i am also waiting for mine money from them.

Not Every brokers are bad my brother, there are good and reputed brokers in this market.

Every broker has negative reviews for some reason.

Not Every brokers are bad my brother, there are good and reputed brokers in this market.

Every broker has negative reviews for some reason.

I've noticed that binary brokers have a much higher percentage of negative reviews.

BDB has a pile of reviews at the FPA and is currently rated at less that 1.5 stars.

Hi, I'm afraid that all brokers are binary end fraud.
I have an open case with OptionRally not process my withdrawals.
The binaries are always market makers.
So you're always in conflict with the broker.
Today find out that a company in Israel constitute good win 300 euros.
Imagine a forex broker binary created with 300 euros is ridiculous. At the end trying to get the maximum possible return as the name burns reopen with another company is always the same cycle.

у меня такая же ситуация, только пытаюсь вывести с 24 декабря 2013 г. и ещё много людей имеют к ним претензии... не могу понять как пользоваться этим сайтом...? куда написать, что бы Меня услышали?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't the skrill have some punishment tools to control unfair brokers? Somebody said there that he managed to sort out the things by means of skrill

Hi, I'm afraid that all brokers are binary end fraud.
I have an open case with OptionRally not process my withdrawals.
The binaries are always market makers.
So you're always in conflict with the broker.
Today find out that a company in Israel constitute good win 300 euros.
Imagine a forex broker binary created with 300 euros is ridiculous. At the end trying to get the maximum possible return as the name burns reopen with another company is always the same cycle.

Did you got anything yet ?

Doesn't the skrill have some punishment tools to control unfair brokers? Somebody said there that he managed to sort out the things by means of skrill

If enough people having problems file complaints with Skrill, a bad broker can suddenly lose its ability to accept deposits that way. If the people with the problems all sit around and say "Why doesn't Skrill do something?" while not filing complaints, then Skrill won't have any reason to take action.

The same can be said of Cysec and many other means of complaining. Few will result in swift action. Few will do anything with only 1 or 2 complaints, but many will eventually do something if enough complaints come in.

Back